- Messages
- 11,590
- Type of diabetes
- I reversed my Type 2
- Treatment type
- Diet only
Yes I will as I think now I am taking too much victoza and metfformin
Metformin does not make you produce insulin and should not make you go low. It helps prevent the liver dumps and makes you more sensitive to your own insulin. Victoza makes you produce more insulin, among other things, I have been researching it a bit thinking about trying it. I would talk to your doc about lowering your victoza dose. I have decided its not for me as I seem to be producing too much insulin on my own.Yes I will as I think now I am taking too much victoza and metfformin
You are right, I never thought my bs levels would ever go down. I remember my morning numbers were in around 15I bet a few short weeks ago you wouldn't have been able to believe these numbers. It's been a struggle for ou, but you're realy getting there.
Thank you. 6 months ago, I was despairing because I just didn't, t know how to get my levels down. I am so pleased now. Though in saying that, I was a bit disappointed because pre breakfast my bs level was 7.2It's been great watching your levels come down. I remember when you first got under 10 and now they seem great. I just hope you can see the nurse to safely reduce your meds. You're doing really well, apart from the hypos.
Thank you. 6 months ago, I was despairing because I just didn't, t know how to get my levels down. I am so pleased now. Though in saying that, I was a bit disappointed because pre breakfast my bs level was 7.2
I test regular in the morningsAlly - I'd encourage you to test in the mornings, but pay less head to the actual reading than at other times of the day.
If we didn't sleep well, it can be up a bit. If we test later than usual, it can be up a bit (because our liver is ensuring we have energy in our systems). If we've had a glass of vino, sometimes it's lower and sometimes it's higher.
Yes, keep an eye on it, and if it's consistently creeping up, over a period of several days or weeks, then a good think is in order, but otherwise, it's one that's tricky to really influence.
Thank you. Though I still Don, t get that much help from gp and diabetic nurseAlly.. It is good that you finally seem to have better care and help from your health team. I'm so pleased.. Despite the hypo's. A dose adjustment does need to be considered.... Thinking of you.. And it is so fantastic for you to be in/under good levels.. So pleased for you..xx
Do you think it is the Victoza making your blood sugar drop to low I read it can do that, Now your levels are good would your doctor consider taking you off itI had another hypo this morning and as I now know the signs, I wasn, t too scared this time
Yes I do think it's the victoza. My dn is on holiday for 2 weeks and it's near impossible to get an appointment with my gpDo you think it is the Victoza making your blood sugar drop to low I read it can do that, Now your levels are good would your doctor consider talking you off it
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?