blood suger control complex

cavelioness

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Blood Sugar Control Complex
Description > Ingredients > Benefits > Related Articles >
Avg. Rating 2 product reviews

Help to control blood sugar levels with chromium, vitamin C, magnesium and zinc

Blood Sugar Control Complex is a vitamin and mineral supplement which has been specifically designed to provide a comprehensive formulation of the nutrients that are renowned for helping to enhance the body’s ability to control blood sugar levels.

Including the following key ingredients:

Chromium (200mcg) - has been found to play a significant role in sugar metabolism and insulin function. It is a natural mineral that is found in the body, which acts as a glucose tolerance factor, potentially helping to increase insulin uptake and reduce symptoms of low blood sugar (hypoglycaemia). Chromium is also an important mineral for helping to keep the glucose levels in our body balanced and constant.

Vitamin C (60mg) - can help to prevent some blood sugar related complications by helping to decrease levels of the sugar-like substance called sorbitol, which tends to accumulate in the cells of diabetics.

Magnesium (200mg) - has been added to this comprehensive formulation as individuals with blood sugar swings have been found to benefit from higher levels of magnesium.

Zinc (10mg) - can help to optimise cellular function by helping blood sugar get into the cells whilst helping insulin to work more efficiently.

Speaking to some school friends today 2 of which are diabetics and have been taking these supplements for some time with they said noticable results

Has anyone else started taking or have heard of this supplement and is it worth looking into further?

Trinkwasser

All things which *may* help if you have a dietary deficiency.

I've tried chromium zinc and magnesium separately and found absolutely no difference - from which I have determined I do NOT have a dietary deficiency.

There are some reports that chromium may be beneficial but some forms may be toxic.

Jem

Dislikes
People that feel just because diabates is a life-threatening "illness" it should be treated with kid gloves and nobody is allowed to have a laugh. My humour got me through abuse, near death experiences, serious and debilitating illnesses and lifelong pain and deformity - why give up the thing that works??
I have been taking Sugar Balance - which contains chromium at less than "recognised safe limits" (I don't think there is an RDA is there?) so presumably I won't die of chromium poisoning anytime soon.

I feel fab but that could be down to carb reduction :) :) :lol:

It has a bunch of other beneficial to good blood sugar control stuff in it that I cannot be bothered to go to the kitchen and read right now *must get to work* hahaha ...

J/x