1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2022 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Contribution in a study for the University.

Discussion in 'Diabetes Research' started by Mlop, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Mlop

Mlop Type 1 · Newbie

Good evening.

I'm sorry that my first post in the forum is for asking about a favor. I'm doing a paper for my University about a design metodology, and i chose to center it into noninvasive glucometers. Because is something that it have a target, diabetic persons, i need your help. Due i'm the only diabetic person that i know in my enviroment, and with only one opinion is not enought, i'm doing this.

The contribution is quite easy, i have created a google form in which you will find 8 differents designs of glucometer that i found around the internet. You only need to evaluate it acording to the picture that appear, and from the impresion that you get evaluate it from 1-5 in a scale of oposite adjectives.

It only take some minutes of your time and it will be really hepful for finishing my studies.

Here is the link: http://goo.gl/forms/ZOYzIB54Et

Thanks for all.

2. ivm18

ivm18 Parent · Well-Known Member

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook