Daily excersize and blood levels

Riri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
The conservative party, people who are cruel to animals and aggressive people
Hia - yesterday had a lazyish day in the afternoon and noticed that my Fitbit, my steps were well down on normal days. This is the only difference and my sugars by tea-time were at 12.7!! Im surprised that it had that much affect on my sugars?? After lunch I was at 7.6. Normally steps around 9000 but yesterday 5000. I guess I was surprised to see such a hike. Walk up at 3.3 !! Ups and downs......ups an downs!!!

Riri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Ah well - nowt to do with exercise. Been busy today and blood sugars are back up to 13 tonight - arghhhhhh. Not ill and I have no ketones. Could be the cold weather I suppose - usually need more insulin then so my pump is now on 130% and additional 1.2 units correction taken before I check again. Hope I'm not heading for one of those unpredictable phases as they make my sugars so random and almost impossible to second guess what my blood sugar levels will be from one hour to the next let alone one day to the next!!

BobCornelius

Hiya,

I know what you mean, the random days are frustrating! Most times I'm high, I know why, but once in a while I go high for no reason, and stay that way for a few days! Other times, I've counted carbs, done the math, injected accordingly, but then I go hypo! Assumedly I produced some of my own insulin, on top of what I injected?

Keeps us on our toes though!

:)

Bob

Riri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
It does that Bob :crazy: