Dana-R CGM?

Spiker

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
On the Type 1 forum someone just linked to the Dana-R. It looks like a cool pump and I suddenly remembered when I first got my Dexcom G4 CGM I'm sure the Dana-R was described as a compatible device. Is that true? Does it work with the Dexcom CGM? Or any other CGM?

I'm particularly interested because it has a remote, which my Animas Vibe lacks.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Patch13

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Unfortunately i don't know but would like to see if anyone else has the answer!

If no one replies then you can always give the company a ring and ask. I've found them to be very helpful.

CarbsRok

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
pasta ice cream and chocolate
On the Type 1 forum someone just linked to the Dana-R. It looks like a cool pump and I suddenly remembered when I first got my Dexcom G4 CGM I'm sure the Dana-R was described as a compatible device. Is that true? Does it work with the Dexcom CGM? Or any other CGM?

I'm particularly interested because it has a remote, which my Animas Vibe lacks.

This is the link to the DanaR http://www.advancedtherapeuticsuk.com/dana-diabecare-r-insulin-pump CGM is not integrated though it does have a meter/handset.
I looked at it and loved the pump but couldn't cope with the contrast of the screen.

Any pump can be used whilst using a CGM as they all do stand alone devices.

Spiker

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Shame it doesn't integrate with a CGM. And the contrast. Still if I can get a look at one I will. Thanks.