SuttonRider
Active Member
- Messages
- 26
- Type of diabetes
- Treatment type
- Insulin
So you know that maybe there are alternatives to medication at least. How you look upon food is something that can be adapted.Yes I have in conjunction with the insulin and pills and got my BS down to 5.4. But I found I soon got sick of that diet. So that's not an option in the long term for me.
I've stopped the Dap, but the back pain continued so only the Deg left. Reading things on the net it is reported that Deg could be responsible for the back pain. I just wondered if anyone on here had experience of deg and back pain.
I felt much better, fitter when not on meds so it makes you wonder.
I've stopped the Dap (not the Dr's) to see if that's the problem, it doesn't seem to be. As from today I'am stopping the insulin for a few days to isolate that. My Dr was managing things, but when nothing was working he referred me to the Hospital. The consultant their put me on both meds. Unfortunately he has now left. He did tell me that I would get a follow up appointment in 4 months (now 3 months) time. So I guess I'm on my own until then.
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?