Does anyone just not.care anymore ...

dmcx3x

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
im.a type.1 since.i.was.8 so 14 years now when i was.younger i just eat.stricked.ect because.i lived woth my mum now that i stay myself i eat what.i want drink what i want dont even look at how much inculin i.am giving myself cos i.cant.see.the numbers is anyone else like this surely i cant be the only diabetic.that is ..

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

H

Hooked

I was like that for awhile when I was younger. Got the neuropathy and proliferative retinopathy to prove it.
It's up to you to put the work in so you can avoid complications.

Reactions: 4 people

dmcx3x

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I have started getting sore legs due too neuropayhy and on tabs cos ot but a just want to be normal like all of my other friends

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hello there, sorry to hear you are finding it hard and struggling. it can be very hard on the younger people like yourself. You say you don't live with your mum anymore, is that correct? and do you live with other adult family members, or people you can ask for advice, support and help.? Please take care and anything you would like to know or ask ,just keep posting. With best wishes

H

Hooked

I have started getting sore legs due too neuropayhy and on tabs cos ot but a just want to be normal like all of my other friends

The reality is that we have to look after our diabetes carefully in order to lead normal lives. It's sh!te, I know, but it's what we have to do so we are able to do everything our friends do at the end of the day.

dmcx3x

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
i live by myself i am 22 my.diabetic clinic is rubbish to tbh dont help feel if they just shout at me then.you see them.go buy a cake lol