I once made a pesto much like yours, except I used nettle leaves instead of basil, tasted very good!Two cups of fresh basil leaves.
Do not plant nettles anywhere near your home, you'll regret it. Someone considering buying nettle seeds is very much a first to me!That sounds like a great alternative @Antje77 . Nettles are hard to come by here. I'd have to purchase the seeds, but I wouldn't mind trying them.
Try theseFinally going to attempt spiraliser, courgettes probably, but is there a very easy pesto that's low carb with easy to obtain ingredients.
Are there low carb Noodles?
I too go down the edamame/black bean spaghetti when I "really" need pastaTry these
I can usually manage my blood sugar with the edamame. Lots of protein too.Organic Gluten Free Edamame Spaghetti 200g | H&B
Shop Organic Gluten Free Edamame Spaghetti 200g at Holland & Barrett today, and discover what it could do for your health & wellness journey.www.hollandandbarrett.com