EASY WAYS TO HIDE PUMP

ukikawasaki

Its nice to know that there are other pump users in the world ! ... i personally dont know anyone.

I will frivolously say that one of he hardest part of wearing an insulin pump was wearing it without looking like it was an 80's beeper (not cool) ...

so i would like for you to watch these tutorials ( in english) on hiding your pump.

Each one lasts for about 2 minutes ( or less) .

http://www.youtube.com/user/ukikawasaki

Feedback will be greatly appreciated !

weeezer

WOW! great videos, ideas I'd have never thought of. I wear my pump hooked on the centre of my bra but after a couple of weeks the bra wears and the underwires pop out. I've tried hooking it on the side but can feel it and is uncomfortable. Thank you for some great alternative ideas, love the bike/yoga shorts with interior pocket, I'm off to look for some online!

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

iHs

Like Weezer, I have nearly always put the pump in my bra with no problems. Just recently though, Ive bought a few Aha or Genie type bras as they are excellent for pumps and mobile phones and are now slightly padded. A lot of market stalls sell them at good prices and in nice colours.

Riri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
The conservative party, people who are cruel to animals and aggressive people
If you find the yoga shorts online let us know please. I surfed around yesterday but found none with pockets :(

Faith*

Dislikes
Arrogant/unhelpful people. Spiders/bugs basically anything with 6-8 legs. Creeps me out.
Hate mud unless I'm camping oddly
I tend to wear mine either in the middle of my bra or on my pants pocket top. I've recently bought a spi belt though so must admit for quick walks or anything I have to run out the house for it's great, I can fit my pump,phone, bit of cash and keys in. Plus it's hidden around your waist under your clothes