Glucotor 2

loquat1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Dislikes
Avocado.
I'm Type 2 (diagnosed almost 2 yrs ago), and control my BG thru diet & exercise. OK, truth be told, struggle to control it w. d&e. I have resisted mainstream pharma 'solutions' (metformin, crestor, etc.) because of the well-documented & often dire side-effects.

I have found only one 'natural' remedy that I thought was worth trying, and I'm glad I did. Unlike all the 'snake oil' remedies out there, Jon Barron's Glucotor2 formula appears by all accounts to be the genuine article. At the very least, it works for me. I can testify to its efficacy based on actual blood sugar readings. For example, 2hrs after my main meal I average 7 - 8 mmols/ltr without 'intervention'. My target, according to my diabetic nurse, is single digit nos - ie anything less than 10 mmols/ltr, so even unassisted I'm well within my target range. However, with Glucotor2 I regularly return 5.00 - 5.50 mmols/ltr, which is **** near normal.

I am not a shareholder or in any way affiliated to Mr Barron, so I have no axe to grind or vested interest to protect. And, furthermore, no one was more surprised than I as to the effectiveness of this natural remedy. Some basic surfing of the net should return countless more testimonials even more glowing than mine from equally satisfied customers. In light of the foregoing, I am absolutely amazed that this remedy has gone virtually unnoticed by this forum. Can it really be the case that virtually all users have never come across this product?

If anybody has anything else to add to my observations, favourable or otherwise, I would be very interested to hear from you.

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
A quote ,from Jon Barron himself,

“ The bottom line is that the same supplement used by two different people for the same condition can produce two entirely different results. What does that mean? It means that gulping down “miracle herbs” and “miracle supplements” to treat disease is like trying to hit a clay pigeon in the sky, with a 22-caliber rifle . . . while blindfolded. The odds are very much against you.

Therefore make up your own minds on this one!!

loquat1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Dislikes
Avocado.
Hi Sugarless Sue,

Thx for your post, but why didn't you complete the quote?

The secret to health, the secret to all the success that the great alternative healers share, is that they look to raise every inch of a person’s Personal Health Line. If you do that, if you raise the entire line, the odds are in your favor. In fact, it’s almost impossible to miss.

That puts a slightly different complexion on it, doesn't it? Quite apart from which, Barron's modesty and constant search for better results adds to his credibility and that of his formula. Contrast that with the purveyors of quack remedies who claim their product is a cure-all for everybody. By all means be skeptical. By all means question, challenge, prod, expose baseless claims, investigate and research. And research again. But don't dismiss all natural remedies out of hand just because you might have been burned in the past. We all make mistakes. I've made plenty, but this is not one of them.

I'll be the first to admit that Glucotor2 will not work for everybody. Barron himself says as much, but I'll accept odds of a 90% + success rate any day. And no, it's not a substitute for a healthy diet & a sensible exercise regime. It's just one more weapon in our armory against impaired blood glucose control. I'm not an alien from planet Zog, so presumably my physiology is subject to the same laws of physics & biochemistry that operate in the bulk of the World's Type 2 population. On that basis, don't you think it might be worth a try? After all, what's to lose, except for a few mmols?

ozboz

Hi, read your post with interest, I have been reading about Glucotor, I have been a T2 for many years, recently there has been an increase in Glucose Levels, I do not want to start taking oral drugs or injections, I am willing to try this method, but where can I buy it ? how long after the 'first slurp ' would you expect to see some form improvement ? any help would br really appreciated.
Many Thanks Steve :)

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
I suggest doing a websearch for sites.Please do not ,however,post commercial links on this forum.thank you.

loquat1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Dislikes
Avocado.
Hi Steve,

Sue's suggestion is a good one, but if you have any trouble finding a supplier in your country (you don't mention where you live), why not drop me a line? I might be able to find a suitable source for you. PM me for my e-mail address.

As for how quickly Glucotor takes effect, I can only cite and be informed by my own experience. As you probably know, there are two standard tests that diabetics should carry out on at least a semi-regular basis in order to monitor their BG levels, namely 2 - 21/2 hrs after the main meal, and the 'fasting' reading taken before the 1st meal of the day, and preferably after 12 hrs of 'nil by mouth'.

Glucotor's main impact is on the 1st of these tests, since it is specifically formulated to be taken in conjunction with food. It's effect is to depress the 'spike' in blood sugar that often follows a meal, especially the main meal of the day when you might have slightly over-indulged yourself. In my experience, the effect is immediate. After my very first dose, I recorded my 1st 'normal' BG reading (5.3mmols/ltr) just 2 hrs after a celebratory restaurant lunch. I was totally blown away - just could not believe it. That was my best result since being diagnosed, and whilst a skeptic might dismiss it as a 'one off', I have been able to repeat this result on a continuous basis ever since, in time-honoured scientific fashion which requires duplication of results before their validity can be accepted.

My last HbA1c was 5.9%, just outside the normal range. Even my diabetic nurse commented on my 'excellent control'. I didn't let on where the credit really belongs - too smug and mischievous to reveal my 'little secret'. So I just smiled & nodded in agreement. Apart from which, in my experience mainstream medical practitioners are generally dismissive of remedies that fall outside their field of knowledge or expertise, so what would be the point? But if she ever asks me directly how I'm managing my BG so well, I'll be more than happy to put her in the picture.

Well, I hope that helps, but if you need any more info., by all means drop me a line.

Good luck,
Costas