Hello, please help me in getting a new meter.

Maryam_Alam

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hello everyone, I am getting my pump in few weeks really excited about that it's the medtronic paradigm veo x54 insulin pump if somebody uses it I will be glad to know p.s I wanted to get contour next link meter I currently am using Bayer's next USB but I got it from USA. Could someone please guide me how can I get the next link glucometer it's not available here so any link for online purchase or where to get in USA.I live in Pakistan but my uncle gets it from there so what prescription is needed scanned ones work? I would be grateful if somebody assists me with this please, Many Thanks in advance.

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
Hello everyone, I am getting my pump in few weeks really excited about that it's the medtronic paradigm veo x54 insulin pump if somebody uses it I will be glad to know p.s I wanted to get contour next link meter I currently am using Bayer's next USB but I got it from USA. Could someone please guide me how can I get the next link glucometer it's not available here so any link for online purchase or where to get in USA.I live in Pakistan but my uncle gets it from there so what prescription is needed scanned ones work? I would be grateful if somebody assists me with this please, Many Thanks in advance.

In the small print it states that this device has been locked to read in mmol\L .
http://www.bayer-shop.co.uk/product/CONTOUR-reg-NEXT-LINK-METER/index.cfm

Maryam_Alam

Type of diabetes
Type 1
In the small print it states that this device has been locked to read in mmol\L .
http://www.bayer-shop.co.uk/product/CONTOUR-reg-NEXT-LINK-METER/index.cfm
@urbanracer we use mg/dl here so the settings can't be changed?by locked you mean preset sorry but I didn't get that, Any idea about getting it from USA?

From the wording I'm assuming that it cannot be changed @Maryam_Alam .

Let's ask @TorqPenderloin about the USA. He's in Texas and he might be around later.

Last edited by a moderator: