1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

How long did it take to get an replacement insight?

Discussion in 'Insulin Pump Forum' started by Amy.W, May 13, 2016.

1. Amy.W

Amy.W Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Hi, so this morning my pump had a error message saying to ring accu chek support. Pump is condemned and they are sending me a replacement. I am actually feeling like I'm in hell without it. I've been trying so hard to get my HbA1c down (test next week) and am feeling like all that hard work is going out the window. Does anyone have experience of this and how long it might take?

Thank you in advance. Everyone is always amazing x

2. Medusa41

Medusa41 Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Hi @Amy.W - sorry to hear you've had that. Do hope Roche sort it out ASAP. I have had the Insight a few weeks. Let us know how you get on.

• Like Like x 2
  3. candi-girl

candi-girl Type 1 · Well-Known Member

i reckon you will have it tuesday, will prob send out monday.
    i had to send my pump to them for repair once, sent thursday and got it back on the tuesday.
    ring them to gee them up on monday to make sure they send it.

• Like Like x 2
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook