I've rediscov3ered "Nimble" bread

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
Like so many of us, i have been using Burgen soy and linseed bread. only ever one slice in a day, but it tastes good.
Last week, I couldn't find any. I was shopping in my local Co-op. they don't seem to stock it. Yes I could have gone further to Tesco or Waitrose, but time ws tight and I had 20month grandson Joshua in a pram [real pram, not buggy]. I can take it on the bus, but it's a struggle.
I spotted Nimble and read the panel. 9.7carbs per slice. That's less than Burgen, even if the slice is less substantial. It was a lovely crip toast with scrambled egg.
Hana

Defren

That's really interesting and could be good news for me. I love the taste of Burgen bread, but even one slice spiked me. I actually like Nimble, so may well try that opposed to the Burgen. Thank you Hana.

PS I much prefer proper coach built prams to buggies any day. Little ones always look so much more comfortable and warm. I had a Silver Cross, friends said I was mad as it was so big, but as long as my babies were fine, bring on the criticism I say.