Libre 2 Update

Brookemurph

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi all,

Does anyone know of a way that with the new update and automatic readings, that we can get our readings on the homescreen or to an apple watch?
I've used DripIOS previously but would quite like to maximise the Libre app for what the new update can do and don't want to block the bluetooth to libre 2 as I frequently forget to scan before bed and lose a lot of data!

Anyone have any ideas?

Reactions: Chevyjay

Chevyjay

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi all,

Does anyone know of a way that with the new update and automatic readings, that we can get our readings on the homescreen or to an apple watch?
I've used DripIOS previously but would quite like to maximise the Libre app for what the new update can do and don't want to block the bluetooth to libre 2 as I frequently forget to scan before bed and lose a lot of data!

Anyone have any ideas?

Unfortunately I don’t think you can, we are in a bit of a hood as we need to use the Libre app so the doctors can see the remote levels (hb1ac etc), I had a nightmare with the update last week and found this app and people on here recommended an app called Shuggah, now you do have to turn off the blue tooth to libre, but it does work on your iPhone and watch (I’m limited what watch faces work but that’s because I have an older iwatch) I can tap the logo and it will show a live reading, but you must scan you libre every 8 hours at the minimum to keep the logged data working for the doctor to see.

Shuggah is a very good app and a lot more user friendly for smart phones etc. It gives minute by minute readings and is pretty good.

Reactions: x Carol x

DEBBIESCOTT

Type of diabetes
MODY
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I’m running shuggar & libre at the same time with the Bluetooth to libre turned on
Shuggar is sending readings to my garmin Watch & iPhone screen every 5 minutes (you can change the time intervals on the shuggar app)

Chevyjay

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I’m running shuggar & libre at the same time with the Bluetooth to libre turned on
Shuggar is sending readings to my garmin Watch & iPhone screen every 5 minutes (you can change the time intervals on the shuggar app)

Apologies was only going on what I read on here, I thought the Shuggah and libre interrupted each other, that’s cool though nice one.

• Friendly
Reactions: DEBBIESCOTT