LibreLink App direction arrows

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I have just noticed that the app is showing a horizontal arrow pointing right for all my readings except one and for that there is no arrow at all. The readings are quite varied so arrows should be all ways.

I have only been using it for 3 days if that has any bearing.

col101

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
The arrow shows the direction the app thinks your BG is heading in. So can vary between rapidly rising, shortly rising, about steady, slowly falling and rapidly falling. No arrow means it's not sure lol. I generally rescan after 10 minutes if not a horizontal arrow and often it's leveled out. If it's still showing rapid change I finger prick test to see what's going on. The librelink app uses same algorithm as the bespoke reader so info on the Abbott website about the reader displays will apply.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Diabetes.co.uk Forum mobile app

Scott-C

Type of diabetes
Type 1
The horizontal arrow doesn't mean that levels aren't changing. The manual says it indicates levels are changing slowly, less than 0.06 mmol/L per minute. A small amount but it can obviously add up over time, hence you getting different readings without any plummeting downwards arrows.

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Typical, next reading shows upward arrow.

I knew what they meant, just puzzled why mine were all the same. Obviously it has to be a quite dramatic change. Not all that valuable really. When I had the trial in March I thought it a bit gimmicky.

Thanks for replies anyway.

GrantGam

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I knew what they meant, just puzzled why mine were all the same.
Not a bad thing @barrym, if you're not seeing any dramatic changes in BG then I'd be quite chuffed:) Providing that you're confident your Libre sensor is working properly, I wouldn't worry.

Miri88

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello, please I have 1 question, maybe its here on forum but I dont understand english well, I wans ask if I can use FreeStyle Libre with my mobile Huawei P9lite, I cant install LibreLink but only can GLIMP, but when I install GLIMP cant I destroy my sensor FreeStyle Libre? Thank you

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello, please I have 1 question, maybe its here on forum but I dont understand english well, I wans ask if I can use FreeStyle Libre with my mobile Huawei P9lite, I cant install LibreLink but only can GLIMP, but when I install GLIMP cant I destroy my sensor FreeStyle Libre? Thank you
In Google play store it will say 'compatible with all or some of your devices'. This is a good starting point.