Approved Linguistic research by a fellow Type 1

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just to clarify, this is an approved research by Admin therefore titles, etc must remain as originally approved, and the researcher has explained the rationale for the methodology already in the thread.

We also keep bumping the thread until the deadline for opt out on November 13th, which can be done by PM to @angela.lou

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Reminder we have until 13 November, should we wish to opt out.

Details are provided in the fiirst post in this thread

Reactions: lovinglife

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just a bump to remind members they have until 13 November which is Monday to opt out with a PM to OP

aylalake

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being told “Oh go on, one won’t hurt you!”.
Conversely, the food police.
I initially thought it related only to type 1. Perhaps that part of the title could be amended as I’m sure I’m not alone in this

Also there is no suggestion in the title - til you read the thread - that it concerns ability to withhold consent to use retrospective comments. A great many people will skip the thread having no idea their comments will be analysed and thus not be able to withhold consent.

For the record I’ve said whatever I’ve said on a publicly viewable platform so I’ve no issues with it being analysed as you describe.
I agree with all of this, especially the Type 1 part. I only read the thread because I clicked on it by mistake

• Agree
Reactions: HSSS

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just a bump to remind members or for members who haven’t seen this, tomorrow (November 13th) is the last day for you to be able to opt out via PM to @angela.lou this research includes all types of diabetes as OP explains in her opening post

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Reminder that this is the final day to PM @angela.lou if you want to opt out of the research, the full explanation Of the research can be found in the opening post

• Agree
Reactions: Pipp