Interesting! My fasting routine seems to differ from most people's because I eat breakfast and my main meal as a late lunch. Sometimes have a snack late afternoon/early evening, but not always. Your experience seems similar to what has happened to me since starting this regime. I think there's a lot of wisdom in the old saying about breakfasting like a king, etc.I found that not having dinner for 2 days in a row or having very light/early dinner helps with lowering the fasting glucose level.
Interesting! My fasting routine seems to differ from most people's because I eat breakfast and my main meal as a late lunch. Sometimes have a snack late afternoon/early evening, but not always. Your experience seems similar to what has happened to me since starting this regime. I think there's a lot of wisdom in the old saying about breakfasting like a king, etc.
Haha. On the odd day that insulin acts like water I have been known to have a small glass of wine with lunch but I never thought of bf!!! That's my worst time for rising. Not sure I could get myself ready and out the door hahaon rare occations a little morning bitter or whisky in ones coffee can block the liver ...but used on a daily basis then it will maybe stop working as the liver will addapt to be ready for the expected morning shower of alcohol... but used once a week ...
and also a happy start of a day for an old body with arthritis and alike... no go if one has liver problems or any alcoholic tendenses..
some ftty cheese or walnuts or brazil nuts ... like 3-6 of them
Haha. On the odd day that insulin acts like water I have been known to have a small glass of wine with lunch but I never thought of bf!!! That's my worst time for rising. Not sure I could get myself ready and out the door haha
@nomoredonuts Thank you very muchIf I think I need it I'll have a small handful of walnuts with my morning cuppa, before getting up to face the world.
Oh and @berylc - your avatar photo makes me smile!
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?