kareeta

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Being so high I can barely open my eyes :(
Hi everyone

Having problems with my 2nd memoir pen, will not display amount of insulin injected, which is pretty much the only reason anyone uses one of these pens! Lilly tell me they are aware of the fault and its a battery issue. No re-issue till next year :cry:

Anyway, can anyone recommend a decent pen in the meantime for my humalog injections. I will go back to the old fashioned route of writing all my injection details down, I have about 7-8 fast acting jabs a day

Thanks
Karen

copepod

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
HumaPen Luxura pen (burgandy & champagne colours) is also available as HumaPen Luxura HD (green colour) to administer half unit doses, which might help you to need fewer fast acting jabs per day.

kareeta

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Being so high I can barely open my eyes :(
copepod said:
HumaPen Luxura pen (burgandy & champagne colours) is also available as HumaPen Luxura HD (green colour) to administer half unit doses, which might help you to need fewer fast acting jabs per day.

Hi there, thanks I have one of these now. Its much lighter than the memoir but I keep having to remind myself to write the dose down. Lilly are hoping to reissue the pen by the end of the year I am now told so fingers crossed