meter %

borderter

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes! Celebrities and curry
Tested bloods tonight after very light lunch and active afternoon was 7.7 on my meter but retested with expert meter and 5.2 which was what I felt it should be
Having noticed higher than expected readings a lot lately contacted roche who said it was within 15% but are sending a replacement anyway as base insulin on readings so didnt feel confident with this level of discrepency so is this within 15% as it boggles my brain trying to work it out:bored:

Fleegle

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Tested bloods tonight after very light lunch and active afternoon was 7.7 on my meter but retested with expert meter and 5.2 which was what I felt it should be
Having noticed higher than expected readings a lot lately contacted roche who said it was within 15% but are sending a replacement anyway as base insulin on readings so didnt feel confident with this level of discrepency so is this within 15% as it boggles my brain trying to work it out:bored:

I do not think that it is in the 15% range. At the most generous, the medium of 5.2 and 7.7 is around 6.4. 15% off of 7.7 is 6.55. And 15% off of 6.4 is 5.44. That is the most generous I can get and puts both meters outside of 15% range. There are a lot of other variables though as I am sure you already know but still seems to me to be outside of the 15% range.