Newly Diagnosed

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
Reactions: 4 people

katrinazammit

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi All I've just recieved great news.. my HBA1C is down to 5.5. on the 10th october it was 8.. so im realy happy with the results!! thanks to all for such great support and advise xx

Reactions: 4 people

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi All I've just recieved great news.. my HBA1C is down to 5.5. on the 10th october it was 8.. so im realy happy with the results!! thanks to all for such great support and advise xx

Very, very well done on that result. You should be thrilled!!

What are your plans, moving forward? Do you plan to continue with your weight loss and modified eating?

katrinazammit

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Very, very well done on that result. You should be thrilled!!

What are your plans, moving forward? Do you plan to continue with your weight loss and modified eating?

Yes definatley continue my journey to fitness.. nearly 11k lost.. i am extreamly happy with the result. Now we see the doc to see if i keep on 3 tablets of metformin or maybe reduce them down to 2per day.

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yes definatley continue my journey to fitness.. nearly 11k lost.. i am extreamly happy with the result. Now we see the doc to see if i keep on 3 tablets of metformin or maybe reduce them down to 2per day.

Good plan!

It would be lovely if you keep popping back and let us know how you're getting on.