Novopen 3 Penmate

Hannah_xo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hello, I am new to the forum and have been using the Novopen 3 junior with the Penmate but after recently breaking one of my pen mates I realised that they no longer stock them, I have a needle phobia and find it hard to inject myself, if anyone has a spare penmate they could post to me (I will pay) I would be really grateful. Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_5535.JPG
    IMG_5535.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 1,106

Hannah_xo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Thank you, I'm not after the pen just the penmate with the button so I don't physically have to stab myself with the pen but thank you for replying

GrantGam

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello, I am new to the forum and have been using the Novopen 3 junior with the Penmate but after recently breaking one of my pen mates I realised that they no longer stock them, I have a needle phobia and find it hard to inject myself, if anyone has a spare penmate they could post to me (I will pay) I would be really grateful. Thank you
The strange thing is that on Novo-Nordisk's products page, they still have the device listed and also it's PIP code for prescription purposes...

I called them today and left a message, enquiring as to whether they can still provide these. I'll let you know what they say when they get back to me. It would be daft to still have them listed on their site if they cannot provide them.

Injection devices
  • NovoPen® 5 Blue
  • NovoPen® 5 Silver
  • NovoPen® 4 Blue
  • NovoPen® 4 Silver
  • NovoPen Echo® Blue
  • NovoPen Echo® Red
  • NovoPen® 3 PenMate®
Please find the Pharmaceutical Interface Product (PIP) codes for our range of injection devices below.

NovoPen® PIP Code
NovoPen® 5 Blue 393-6465
NovoPen® 5 Silver 393-6473
NovoPen® 4 Blue 340-1551
NovoPen® 4 Silver 340-1544
NovoPen Echo® Blue 368-7076
NovoPen Echo® Red 368-7365
NovoPen® 3 PenMate® 344-9741

http://www.novonordisk.co.uk/patients/diabetes/our-products.html