Pain

shazzy59

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Does anyone suffer with pain and when they’re low as my pain just get gets worse when I’m low does anyone else get this ? Or is it just me

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Does anyone suffer with pain and when they’re low as my pain just get gets worse when I’m low does anyone else get this ? Or is it just me
Where is the pain you experience? If your pain is chest pain, it needs to be checked out.

Jordi77

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Mine is in the lower legs and feet but that's neuropathy and it's normally with the cold and wet weather and hurt's more then but I have found neuropathy socks help at night and when I get up I take them off as my feet are warm and the oxygen is in my feet as well but they still hurt with it no matter what happens now

shazzy59

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Where is the pain you experience? If your pain is chest pain, it needs to be checked out.

I get hole body pain like everywhere hurts but getting tests done for that but atm in in my hands. And it kills it keeps me up at night But it gets worse when my bloods are low

Reactions: Gabriel37

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I get hole body pain like everywhere hurts but getting tests done for that but atm in in my hands. And it kills it keeps me up at night But it gets worse when my bloods are low
Hopefully you will get to the bottom of it all. It certainly doesn’t sound like much fun. :(:(

In Response

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I find any pain, cough, sniffles etc. are exaggerated when my BG is low. If I have a sports injury, a "flare up" can be a hypo warning.
I find the same when my BG is high which is a pest as pains and illness can push BG up.