Approved PEOPLE WITH TYPE 2 DIABETES NEEDED

J.Brown2023

Type of diabetes
Researcher
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi All

I am a PhD student from Liverpool John Moores Univeristy (LJMU) looking to improve emotional support for those with T2D.

I am looking for participants to take part in my current study. The research will allow you to have the opportunity to discuss your experiences of diabetes self-management and share your opinion of a new support programme through an online workshop either individually or with 2 – 3 people (depending on what you would prefer)

Please see attached flyer with more information on!

The study has been ethically approved by LJMU and Diabetes.co.uk

To find out more info please contact me via the forum or email me on [email protected]

The study has potential to contribute to improving the emotional needs of T2D patients and their family!!

Thank you, Jess

Attachments

• PEOPLE WITH TYPE 2 DIABETES NEEDED recruitment poster.pdf
    378.3 KB · Views: 174

J.Brown2023

Type of diabetes
Researcher
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hello, apologies about my late reply but yes I am! Would you still be interested? It would be greatly appreciated!

Reactions: Zijie Xie

Zijie Xie

Type of diabetes
Researcher
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi All

I am a PhD student from Liverpool John Moores Univeristy (LJMU) looking to improve emotional support for those with T2D.

I am looking for participants to take part in my current study. The research will allow you to have the opportunity to discuss your experiences of diabetes self-management and share your opinion of a new support programme through an online workshop either individually or with 2 – 3 people (depending on what you would prefer)

Please see attached flyer with more information on!

The study has been ethically approved by LJMU and Diabetes.co.uk

To find out more info please contact me via the forum or email me on [email protected]

The study has potential to contribute to improving the emotional needs of T2D patients and their family!!

Thank you, Jess
Hi Jess,

Nice to meet you.

I am also a PhD researcher and my research focuses on enhancing emotional experience of people with diabetes when interacting with health websites.
It would be nice if we can have some communications as our common interest is to improve their emotions.

Best wishes,
Zijie

Reactions: jjraak

J.Brown2023

Type of diabetes
Researcher
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi Zijie

I would be happy to connect with you to discuss our mutual interest in the type 2 diabetes patient group. My uni email is [email protected] if you would like to send an email to continue the conversation.

Kind regards,
Jess