PIP

aimeeo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Just got a letter for a face to face consultation for PIP. Anyone been through this process and know what it consists of ? Not really sure what to expect from it

Reactions: stewpot65

stewpot65

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars.
Just got a letter for a face to face consultation for PIP. Anyone been through this process and know what it consists of ? Not really sure what to expect from it
Hi it is a points system
It is a points system if you google it will give all the questions that they may ask you. Let us all know how you get on. I have been and i was turned down but i have appealed waiting on a reply. Also, it would be advisable to go to your local cab office they are willing to help you with your form. Good luck :)

Reactions: aimeeo

aimeeo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi it is a points system

It is a points system if you google it will give all the questions that they may ask you. Let us all know how you get on. I have been and i was turned down but i have appealed waiting on a reply. Also, it would be advisable to go to your local cab office they are willing to help you with your form. Good luck :)
Thank you :) and how long is it before you know if you've been turned down or not ?