PM's

matty1959

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Dislikes
polticians
sugarless sue said:
If you find that your PM message folder is full do one of two things.Empty the folder or make new folder.Go to Rule, folders,and settings at the left hand side of page and make new folder.Once you have done either of these things go back to your on hold message.Above the message it says" release message" click on this and your on hold message will appear.
may i ask how you send a pm.

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
matty1959 said:
sugarless sue said:
If you find that your PM message folder is full do one of two things.Empty the folder or make new folder.Go to Rule, folders,and settings at the left hand side of page and make new folder.Once you have done either of these things go back to your on hold message.Above the message it says" release message" click on this and your on hold message will appear.

If you look at the right hand side of any post,where the members details are you will see,under avatar ,if they have one,a little square marked PM.Click on it and then write your message.Be sure to put a title in the top bar of the message otherwise it will not send.

matty1959

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Dislikes
polticians
sugarless sue said:
matty1959 said:
sugarless sue said:

If you look at the right hand side of any post,where the members details are you will see,under avatar ,if they have one,a little square marked PM.Click on it and then write your message.Be sure to put a title in the top bar of the message otherwise it will not send.
thank you Sue

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
I have recently had to ban a member for making inappropriate PM's to other members.This person has already been banned once before and came back under another name.Please,if you get a PM that you are not comfortable with,report it by PM'ing me or one of the other mods.Do not delete the PM.Once you contact a mod we will arrange for you to copy the offending PM and send it by Email so that the complaint can be addressed.

Sugarless Sue ........Moderator.