Type 1 Problems uploading data iPhoneX/LibreLink

Paul28

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
My son has an iphoneX with the LibreLink app. He uses the phone to read the sensor and the data appears on his phone. The problem is that it doesn't appear anywhere else! The system tells him it is sharing with the hospital but they aren't receiving any data. It appears on his phone as though all data is being shared. When we look at the account using a home PC we can see his pump downloads but not the sensor readings. The hospital can, however,see his pump uploads via Diasend.
Does anyone have any ideas please???

Many thanks in advance.
Best,Paul

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I assume that it works the same as the Android version, in which case you need a Libreville account. Dead easy to set up. The app then squirts the data up to that. You then need to create a Diasend account. This routinely Hoover's up the data from libreview direct server to server, no action from the phone. I suspect this is what you are looking for as many NHS authortiaut use diasend. I think you may need a couple of values from your HCP for the Diasend set up. Can't remember exactly. They may have it set up already.