Spirulina/chlorella?

minoucha

Has anyone tried them? I was recommended them by another T2 diabetic. They did seem to help a bit although like most of these alternative remedies tast a bit foul!

Sukaren

I haven't tried them myself but I have heard very good reports re:Spirulina, you can get them in tablet form avoids the taste issue.

RobertNeil

Hi there,
My Mother is on insulin for her diabetes and has been taking Organic Spirulina for about 5 years. Organic Spirulina is known to stabilise blood sugar levels and she has found that it helps give her more energy and reduces her craving for sweet foods.
She purchases tablets and powder online .
Hope this helps!
Regards,
Robert

adain24

Does anyone here have any experience with the spirulina from (Name removed) in Chiang Mai?
I bought it, but got a rather strong reaction on it. Headache, fushing of the face and fever. Just want to know whether this product is safe.

inwales

adain24 said:
Does anyone here have any experience with the spirulina from (Name removed) in Chiang Mai?
I bought it, but got a rather strong reaction on it. Headache, fushing of the face and fever. Just want to know whether this product is safe.

I wonder what else was mixed in there?