Approved Type 1 Diabetes - UK aged 18-25? Please help with short survey (will donate to diabetes UK!) =)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hello everybody!

My brother, boyfriend and myself all have type 1 diabetes (it's all around me haha!) so I got very interested in doing a psychology research project on factors which may affect HbA1c, such as depressed mood, gender and self management ability.

Diabetes as I know, can be rollercoaster, I've had it since age 7 and am now 21! There's a lot of mixed research on factors which contribute to good or bad control and I wanted to investigate myself for my project.
There seems to be research missing on a young adult UK age group, which Is what inspired my research project!

For every person who completes the study I will donate 63 pence to Diabetes UK - that means if I get anywhere near my 120 people target I'll be donating over £50.00 to the charity =) Also if you have any research you'd like me to do in return i'd be happy to!

I am looking for UK residents aged 18-25 to complete a short 5 minute study, where you would need to provide your last hbA1c level (any format, new/old money!) and some questionnaires. Here is a link to the study if you would like to take a look;

https://livpsych.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_2bHYdHRyl2WDId7

Alternatively get back to me on here or email me and I would love to tell you more!

Any people who could complete would be doing me a huge favour, as I'm really invested in this research but am really struggling to find UK people with T1D in this age range :/

The study is totally anonymous and would form part of my undergraduate project

Kind regards,
Bridget O'Toole
Tel: 07792381069
email: [email protected]