Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Ideopathic Megarectum/Megacolon

johnnybaker45

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Aggression, violence, bad language, class-riddenness.
Good day all my companions,

My Name is Johnny Baker and have Asperger Syndrome and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.

I also have a rather debilitating, deeply painful, excruciating bowel condition called ideopathic megarectum which is a form of congenital megacolon, distention of the colon that results in constipation and faecal impaction which is very obstructive and takes a lot of purgatives to shift.

This thread is not only for individuals afflicted with this disease but other bowel anomalies that cause distress and discomfort.

Sincere kind regards to all of you.

Mep

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
I don't have the same condition as you have, but I do have irritable bowel syndrome and that's enough for me along with my other stuff. I do get quite bad bowel cramps that appears to trigger spasms in other parts of my digestive tract. I'm not on any medication for my IBS I have. I already am on a few meds though for other conditions, one of those is a muscle relaxant so I'm not sure if that helps my IBS or not. I hope your current treatment plan is working well for you. I wish you the best. :)

Reactions: 3 people
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Good day all my companions,

My Name is Johnny Baker and have Asperger Syndrome and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.

I also have a rather debilitating, deeply painful, excruciating bowel condition called ideopathic megarectum which is a form of congenital megacolon, distention of the colon that results in constipation and faecal impaction which is very obstructive and takes a lot of purgatives to shift.

This thread is not only for individuals afflicted with this disease but other bowel anomalies that cause distress and discomfort.

Sincere kind regards to all of you.
I know what you go through, I have to drink half a bottle of Lactolose every 3-4 days and then strain for a bit resulting in something that feels like a Clay Rugby ball coming out sideways!!! Mine is due to Morphine & other meds

Darran