• Guest - w'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the 2026 Survey »

Type one and free style petitions

Tylers73

Well-Known Member
Messages
223
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Why does no one bother to sign these petitions??? Every one could use a little help everyone has a different story whatever they are we need support.


Sent from my iPhone using DCUK Forum mobile app
 
Heya @Tylers73 - which petitions do you mean and on which site ? I personally do sign them if they are relevant and I can see the end result will help others, collectively we have a stronger voice than if we stood alone
 
Hi juicyj saw it on the type one forum still trying to learn around this site Soz.


Sent from my iPhone using DCUK Forum mobile app
 
agreed @Tylers73
there does seem to be an apathy towards actually committing to supporting things.

I try to sign most things related to D that i see on the forum but perhaps your topic raises the fact we don't put petitions in a prominent position or sub forum of their own so people know where to look for them to get signed

I am tagging @Administrator and @Giverny to possibly investigate the best way forward to consolidate petitions to give them the best chance of succeeding with our vast membership.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn More.…