Me too!! Just purchased my first 'All singing and dancing' Gas barbie on special offer from B&Q earlier today,half price because of a few scratches on the hood!! :thumbup: Just bought half of tesco's meat counter to christen it later on!! Happy days!! :wink:
Me too!! Just purchased my first 'All singing and dancing' Gas barbie on special offer from B&Q earlier today,half price because of a few scratches on the hood!! :thumbup: Just bought half of tesco's meat counter to christen it later on!! Happy days!! :wink:
Paul, when my father-in-law died 10 years ago we got his gas barbie and have used ever since, the amazing thing is he used quite a few times and we use it every summer and it's still on the first gas bottle!
Me too!! Just purchased my first 'All singing and dancing' Gas barbie on special offer from B&Q earlier today,half price because of a few scratches on the hood!! :thumbup: Just bought half of tesco's meat counter to christen it later on!! Happy days!! :wink:
Paul, when my father-in-law died 10 years ago we got his gas barbie and have used ever since, the amazing thing is he used quite a few times and we use it every summer and it's still on the first gas bottle!
I like the sound of that!! The gas cost me £57 in all,although £29 of it was for the deposit with Calor gas so subsequent bottles will be cost of gas only and if I can get as good mileage out of the bottle as you do Nigel then I'll be a happy chappy indeed!! :thumbup:
I checked with my surgery. She didnt mention protein or kidneys because my kidneys are better!!!
In fact, my latest figures showed them returned to better than your average healthy person result. So the treatment I had 2 years ago was a complete success ++++++++
I like the sound of that!! The gas cost me £57 in all,although £29 of it was for the deposit with Calor gas so subsequent bottles will be cost of gas only and if I can get as good mileage out of the bottle as you do Nigel then I'll be a happy chappy indeed!! :thumbup: