When it starts bad, goes downhill and it's only 1.30pm

S

Shar67

I've had a mare of a day, I lost a box of needles, my back up supply had 10 in it, phoned pharmacy to see if I could get some, then get prescription on Monday.
Had an asthma attack, ended up at emergency doctor, who gave me a hit of nebuliser and steroids, was then all panky pain and vomiting, the good news got a script for needles.
Lost my handbag only went from car to kitchen with it. I had my needles in it, had panic attack which triggered another asthma attack. Found bag , Dave had put his coat over it though somehow I was blamed. Panky is not happy, I haven't even attempted food let alone exercise, I would retreat to bed but I refuse to bow down to this scrap heap of a body.
My body is a temple..........

....Ancient ruin

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
What a rotten day for you Shar. All I can do it send you best wishes for a healthier you this weekend, and remember, people will pay to have a look and poke around old ruins, especially Americans ( hope that made you chuckle) Take care and rest up a little, tomorrow's another day and hopefully a better one for you.

Best wishes RRB

Reactions: 2 people
S

Shar67

@Robinredbreast That did make me chuckle, don't know about getting paid but with all the hospital admissions I've had, I've certainly been poked about a bit.
Why do doctors ask where it hurts then proceed to prode you in that place, then say I can feel your muscles guarding that area, really didn't I just say it hurt.

Reactions: 2 people