Whoopie i managed to get an appointment

Tracey167

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi all

Don't know if you remember i posted a message about poor customer service at eye hospital over a week ago. I rang again wednesday and was told the women who does the appointments is on holiday for 2 weeks and that the appointments will be dealt with by another woman called Tracy starting Thursday. So i rang this Tracy Thursday morning and guess what there was no answer.

So come Thursday afternoon i was getting really fed up with the whole thing and was ready to go straight through to a manager and have a moan about this Mel who is supposed to be sorting out all the eye appointments. My husband rang up for me and explained the situation to another woman who turned out to be very helpful (thankfully) went onto her computer
and sorted me out with another appointment within minutes and to top it off its in the kids holidays so i have'nt got to worry about time and school runs.

Why could'nt this Mel done that the first time i rang and spoke to her instead of acting as though she could'nt wait to get me off the phone , i told my hubby when i see the consultant i am going to mention to him or her about it and the trouble i had trying to get another appointment. Things don't get sorted out unless you open your mouth and say something about it.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Result Tracey, hope the appointment goes OK :)