Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
WeeWillie said:
Yorksman said:
WeeWillie said:
I'm not sure If I saw "Carry on Henry ", but if I did I'd probably have laughed at the antics. lol

Full film for ya WW, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptvbI9Mdsmo

Judge for yourself who well it works :)
Oh my goodness Yorksman, I would definitely have remembered that film if I'd seen it. :D

Thank you for going to the trouble of posting the link. :thumbup:

weewillie.

Hi Willie have you manged to watch the film and the stretching of Mr Hawltrys acting abilitites ? I viewed some of it, ( I forgot Patsy Rowlands got er head chopped orf )very funny :lol: My DD and myself love the older Carry on films. Our favourite is Carry on Screaming (my DD loves it) with the wonderful Harry Corbett as inspector Bung. I saw a still, in a frame, from the same film in a Charity shop, where Inspector Bung and Dan, Dan, the former gardening man (once again Charles Hawltry) are talking in the old gents toillets, but nothing untoward happened :eek: and I bought it for my DD because she had a good school report and its still on her bedroom wall. I love the oldies, you can't get anymore British than a Carry On film :D Brilloiant :thumbup:

RRB

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
Robinredbreast said:
Hi Willie have you manged to watch the film and the stretching of Mr Hawltrys acting abilitites ? I viewed some of it, ( I forgot Patsy Rowlands got er head chopped orf )very funny :lol: My DD and myself love the older Carry on films. Our favourite is Carry on Screaming (my DD loves it) with the wonderful Harry Corbett as inspector Bung. I saw a still, in a frame, from the same film in a Charity shop, where Inspector Bung and Dan, Dan, the former gardening man (once again Charles Hawltry) are talking in the old gents toillets, but nothing untoward happened :eek: and I bought it for my DD because she had a good school report and its still on her bedroom wall. I love the oldies, you can't get anymore British than a Carry On film :D Brilloiant :thumbup:

RRB
Yes! Carry On Screaming is the best one. Absolutely hilarious :lol:

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Giverny said:
Robinredbreast said:

RRB
Yes! Carry On Screaming is the best one. Absolutely hilarious :lol:

Oh yes, best one ever and only a handful of actors made this film what it is :D , Harry Corbett, Fenella Fielding, Kenneth Williams, Peter Butterworth, Jim Dale, Joan Sims, Bernard Bresslaw and Charles Hawltry were the main actors. Not a wonderful Sid James, Barbara Windsor in sight in this one or Hattie Jacques :)

RRB

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
Robinredbreast said:
<snip>....I had to, there were too many in this post apparently. :roll: :D

RRB
Oh dear, :oops: there's a couple of posts I haven't replied to, and this is one of them RRB...
my apologies.

Yes I've viewed some clips and clips from clip links as well. :D They're all very funny.

btw, now that I've looked at it 2/3/4/5/6 + times round, I've decided not to to go for the limb stretching bench....., Aaaaaargh. :lol:

Still, as I said, all very funny clips. Those were the days eh. :thumbup: :lol:

BillB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Impolite people, yobbish behaviour, pretentious people.
I won 15 euros on the Euromillions lottery last week. I didn't allow it to change my life. :lol:

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
Oh Dear!
are you really that depressed?
I think you need a purpose.
Do you work or do you have time to do a bit of voluntary work?
Hana

Not sure what I would possibly do with one of those stretching things, but I am all about winning the lottery.
The Powerball jackpot is $475 million! Can you imagine what can be done with $475 million?!!!

Since I'm in the UK I bought my ticket online at [mod edit: commercial link removed]

Diabetes research + lots of beer (too hypocritical there, oops) here I come....

L

Luna21

With a humongous windfall, I would hire a plane to transport all my family (I have a lot!) to a nice warm private island somewhere, with a chef to prepare lovely delicious food for us, and fly in a top group or two to serenade us at night!

However until then....back to chilly Scotland and scrambled eggs and bacon for tea! :roll:

BillB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Thank you TC - you can see that I'm level headed (if I had any hair I'd have a crew cut). Would you believe it but last Saturday I won another 2 euros. If it carries on like this I'm going to make some Ferrari salesman really, really happy. :lol:

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
i do hope your using your windfall for the betterment ofmankind ?

BillB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I'm sorry, Andy, I must confess that I spent it all on myself. I used it as a down payment on a cup of coffee (hangs head in shame and slinks off stage left).