Any town fan will tell you just how good it is when Leeds are below us :D

Oh to be a Terrier

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Wow!, some really good games there, in the draw, obviously City v Barca! But PSG v chelski will be tasty!
Think the Europa cup has been kind to our clubs and they should progress!

Reactions: 2 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Superwhites in FA cup action tonight in varsity week at Prenton Park. Hopefully we will be playing the Swans in January!
C'mon Rovers!!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Blackburn, Leeds and Nottingham Forest handed transfer embargoes
Blackburn, Leeds and Nottingham Forest have been given transfer embargoes for the rest of the season for breaching Financial Fair Play rules.

The Championship trio have been handed the bans for not meeting the Football League's Fair Play Requirement.

Under existing rules, clubs were permitted to lose no more than £3m a season, with a maximum of £5m of shareholder investment in 2013-14.

The clubs will have the opportunity to have the embargoes lifted in June.

To do so, they will need to prove they have stayed within an operating loss of no more than £3m, with a maximum of £3m of shareholder investment for the 2014-15 season.

Blackburn managing director Derek Shaw said: "Whilst the ruling will clearly present some difficulties, we will of course respect the rules of the Football League.

Doesnt sound good does it ?

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
2-1, come back from a goal down, it's good to win when you play badly! Max power! Get in there!

Reactions: 4 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Can't wait for the Man City v Barcelona game. Anyone sticking a few quid on City ?

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Can't wait for the Man City v Barcelona game. Anyone sticking a few quid on City ?
I'm a City fan and getting sick of this déjà vu all over again when it comes to European opponents for City.

I don't know why we bothered with a new draw, when it was the same as last years: Bayern Munich, CSKA Moscow and an Italian team at the Group stage and then Barcelona at last sixteen!

Should be a good game.

Just hope we get Aguero back by then and of course for a different outcome than last year.

Not a betting man though.

Pavlos

Reactions: 4 people