2014/15 Football Season

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Congratulations to Blythe Spartans on knocking Hartlepool out and reaching the 3rd round of FA Cup

3rd round draw takes place live on BBC2 on Monday at 7pm.Please let us be drawn at home against someone like Chelsea,Man City.Liverpool,Arsenal,Spurs and im gunna be in that queue for tickets.

Reactions: 2 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Well here goes again! My crystal ball has been rubbed and here are this weeks predictions. Absolutely rubbish last week!!!!

Home wins for spurs, city, QPR,

Away wins for chelski, gooners, brummies, Leeds, bees, and of course the Superwhites. Please?

Draws for Liverpoo & foxes.

If I get a couple right I'll be happy!

Nah Leeds to loose
Huddersfield to beat the Bees we need to chalk some wins up now things are getting serious.We are floundering yet again.Come on Town we can do it

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
2-1 we won WTG Town :)

Leeds got hammered 4-1 :D

Bad day for Arsenal and Chelsea

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hmmmm. Not the best day for me! One point for FGR and same old same old at the Britannia Stadium. :rolleyes::(

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Got a replay to look forward to, could have easily lost today!
Still in the third round draw, home to Wrexham will do!!
Usual rubbish on my predictions!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Got a replay to look forward to, could have easily lost today!
Still in the third round draw, home to Wrexham will do!!
Usual rubbish on my predictions!

Good luck with the replay and i hope you make it to round 3 and come up against the big boys that would be a money spinner.You never know you might draw us and the way we are playing at the mo you could well beat us lol.Mind you id not be too bothered id rather we get dumped out of the cup and concentrate on keeping in the championship.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
The udders (terriers!) would be a nice home tie, but, not an away tie, January in the John Smith stadium, no thanks! Been there a couple of three times in mid winter! Mind you, do you get summer?

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Nowt up with the John Smiths lol
yeah we get a summer

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Gateshead and Dover in the hat tomorrow night.Nice to see some non league clubs doing well.And Blythe Spartans as well.Tranmere might get one of them 3.or even Southport

Reactions: 3 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Have you ever sat in your away end when it's cold and windy? It goes straight through you!
You forgot Wrexham as well!
Chester & Wrexham or our closest rivals geographically!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Have you ever sat in your away end when it's cold and windy? It goes straight through you!
You forgot Wrexham as well!
Chester & Wrexham or our closest rivals geographically!

Why would i wanna sit in our Away end ? lol

Footy supporters are supposed to be Hardy creatures lol

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Not a bad draw for the Superwhites. If we can get past Oxford.
Everton v hammers caught my eye. Don't fancy Leeds at the macams!
Terriers at home!
Utd at accy or Yeovil!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Home to Reading now when we came out first i started praying but all we got was ****** Reading.We ought to beat them but you never know.
Leeds i reckon wont get past the Mackams.
I fancy Blythe Spartans to take Birmingham out.
Cant see Dover getting past Crystal Palace.Or indeed Southport beating Derby.
Our neighbours the Bantams should take the mighty Millwall down.

Oxford or Tranmere V the Swans now thats an interesting one for you Nosher i hope you can make it past Oxford and go on to have a crack at the Swans.At least bring you some money in of nowt else.

Reactions: 4 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Got back from Istanbul last night. Now that really was a long way home! Most of the Arsenal fans were from the Bulgarian gooners club with quite a few from Turkey and Cyprus. We were all disappointed that Wenger didn't even attempt to finish top of the group. The way Galatasaray played it would have been quite possible, but hey no, lets rest players and put youngsters on! Grrrr. Still, we were privileged to see Ramsey's awesome goal live. :)

Reactions: 6 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Got back from Istanbul last night. Now that really was a long way home! Most of the Arsenal fans were from the Bulgarian gooners club with quite a few from Turkey and Cyprus. We were all disappointed that Wenger didn't even attempt to finish top of the group. The way Galatasaray played it would have been quite possible, but hey no, lets rest players and put youngsters on! Grrrr. Still, we were privileged to see Ramsey's awesome goal live. :)
Can't believe the stick your manager is getting! They should all be grateful for being in competition for all MAJOR trophies possible!
The reality of football means someone cannot possibly win all the time and win leagues and cups otherwise it wouldn't be a competition!
Hope you enjoyed. Turkey.

Reactions: 4 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Positively gutted!
Two nights running in the paint pot cup & then in the FA youth cup rovers were winning 2-0 and ended up losing on penalties. Both teams dominated and how both lost is amazing me and frustrating me! We have got no luck whatsoever!
Performances were outstanding for both teams. Just can't believe it!
When is our luck going to change?

Just think what would happen to Wenger if that happened to the Gooners?

Sorry Zand!

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Nothing would happen to Wenger! He is one of the managers who wants the 39th game in the Premiership because he thinks foreign fans deserve to be able to see their team play - yet he short changed all those foreign fans who paid good money to see Arsenal on Tuesday. It really could have been a night to remember for them, yet we all came away disgruntled with a 4-1 win. We only want what we are paying for - top notch football. It would have been nice to show all those London based fans who didn't go that they had missed something special too.

It was however a new experience for me - the first time I have seen a water cannon outside a ground and the number of armed policemen there was quite something!

Reactions: 3 people