2014/15 Football Season

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Nothing would happen to Wenger! He is one of the managers who wants the 39th game in the Premiership because he thinks foreign fans deserve to be able to see their team play - yet he short changed all those foreign fans who paid good money to see Arsenal on Tuesday. It really could have been a night to remember for them, yet we all came away disgruntled with a 4-1 win. We only want what we are paying for - top notch football. It would have been nice to show all those London based fans who didn't go that they had missed something special too.

It was however a new experience for me - the first time I have seen a water cannon outside a ground and the number of armed policemen there was quite something!
It is not about your home support no more! Other top clubs are not interested in their 'captive audience' it is about attracting more overseas based 'supporters' who always spend more on merchandising and other things that turn a profit! Liverpoo and Man U are known for it up north! You can't get a match ticket unless you are outside the postcode!
The big clubs get more money for a televised game than in gate receipts from premiership games!
The game has moved away from its roots of 'local' support!
The worst and funniest was a couple of our supporters with a couple of armoured Alsatians at ninian park coming out at the end of a win!!!!
Never mind the police horses!!
A week later, Leeds and Cardiff fans(!) tore up the whole place.

Reactions: 2 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Here are this weeks predictions, hope I do better than last week!!!

Home wins for chelski, baggies, gooners, Charlotte, Leeds.

Draws for saints, palace and terriers!

Away wins for city, hammers and the Superwhites, please, please, please!

After suffering heartache in the paint pot cup, any similar performance will bag us 3 valuable points, please!

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It is not about your home support no more! Other top clubs are not interested in their 'captive audience' it is about attracting more overseas based 'supporters' who always spend more on merchandising and other things that turn a profit! Liverpoo and Man U are known for it up north! You can't get a match ticket unless you are outside the postcode!
The big clubs get more money for a televised game than in gate receipts from premiership games!
The game has moved away from its roots of 'local' support!
That's my point really. There were around 500 overseas supporters there and they felt just as let down as us because they would have liked to be top of the group, with an easier draw in the next round too.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
That's my point really. There were around 500 overseas supporters there and they felt just as let down as us because they would have liked to be top of the group, with an easier draw in the next round too.

Is there an easy draw in the last 16?

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
You got that right i think Nosher i cant see us beating Norwich so a draw would do.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
We got slaughtered 5-0 we were absolute **** and Wallace got sent off in the first half.The 2nd half we played like a bunch of sunday league players.Our defence is **** and we need to go in the January transfer window and shed some dead wood and get some decent players.

On a happier note Leeds lost too so that cheers us up and keeps them below us lol

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I see Tranmere won Nosher you are out of the bottom now.Keep it up now keep going up that table

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Here are this weeks predictions, hope I do better than last week!!!

Home wins for chelski, baggies, gooners, Charlotte, Leeds.

Draws for saints, palace and terriers!

Away wins for city, hammers and the Superwhites, please, please, please!

After suffering heartache in the paint pot cup, any similar performance will bag us 3 valuable points, please!

You keep referring to the Super whites ? forgive my ignorance but just who are they ?

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Yay! The Superwhites are out of the relegation places with a well deserved win at the DAggers!

Rovers play in l white!

So much for my predictions again!

Some terrible diving yesterday and refereeing!

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Predictions for the Man U v Liverpool game today, I'll go 3-1 :)

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Yay! The Superwhites are out of the relegation places with a well deserved win at the DAggers!

Rovers play in l white!

So much for my predictions again!

Some terrible diving yesterday and refereeing!

Thats ok then i thought you were calling Leeds Super lol

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
David de Gea, what a game he had, a well deserved Man of the Match Award :)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Once again prediction is not my strong point!!

De Gea outstanding!

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Once again prediction is not my strong point!!

De Gea outstanding!

In fairness Nosher, were it not for de Gea it may well have been a draw, that was world class football by David and he justly deserves the praise he is getting in the post-match commentary.