Our girl shed ...

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Hammer in 3rd drawer down to the right of the sink, all tools are in there, please remember to put it back.
Animals have been fed.
I left the cupboard door open so it would be warm for you, have a good evening and don't gobble all the cake.

Reactions: 6 people

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Next to Elephants pigs are my favourite animal, gorgeous little things tasty on a bcon sandwich too

Sorry NNNNNOOOOOOOO Elephants, I can just about keep up with the donkeys, chickens and pigs but I can't do Elephants too sob sob sob, now if it was a Dove Cott that I can manage.

Reactions: 4 people

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Getting old and diabetese
Found the hammer and nail now invisible, Roddy and the chicks didn't like me banging though, the chicks were all a flutter and he was strutting up and down, all quiet again now., and hammer replaced. Enjoyed my bath, hope it was ok to use the bubbles that were there, forgot to bring any but next time I come over I will restock them, think half the beach was in the bath, bloody stuff gets everywhere but all cleaned up and bathroom left tidy. Now sat with a cuppa and my piece of cake, blimey Chris this is some cake/torte yum yum Promise I will only have the one slice, honestly. As we had late lunch in Beaumaris I don't have to make anything

Reactions: 7 people
K

Kat100

So we are getting pigs .. I have seen the round timber sheds , now I know they have a name .. So excited ..
Just peeped the chicks love their coats and the noisy one our boy roddy has even fallen asleep ... They are all cosy ..x
And that cake , just had a small slice , well I need to know how to make it :happy:
Ok see you all at some point tomorrow xxx love to you girls and visitors ... If you drop in , make yourself at home and spend a moment to write in the visitors books ... Thanks .. X:) that's to our visitors .. Of course the shed is locked if we are not in ..
However we leave a key in a very safe place , under the mat , but we don't tell anyone Nooo :playful:

Reactions: 8 people

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
@poohtiggy
Thanks for putting the hammer back, I hate it when people BORROW my tools and not replace them, especially the person who used my electric screwdriver and didn't put the battery on charge.
I realise I was a bit mean saying no Elephants, so if you want them they will be welcome.
BUT I WILL NOT::::
Build their house, I hate heights.
Put their collars and leads on and take them for a walk
Give them a bath.
Give them a pedicure and paint their toe nails
Shovel their s===t
NO NO NO NO NO.

Reactions: 6 people
S

Sable_Jan

Right have ordered the arks 2 of, as I don't know how many piggies are coming, and sows won't share, fencing ordered, rubber mats for flooring ordered,
If you ever pass a field with pigs in, their houses look like a half moon made of corrugated iron, they are called arks, closed at the rear end and a half closure on the front.
Meant to say the new flood lights on coup and stables are automatic, they will come on at dusk and go off at midnight as will the new lights beside the path coming in so no more tripping up in the dark, and the one by the door is on a sensor.
Ah, thought they were leftover air raid shelters.... Glad lights,are on sensor esp for when it's muddy....

S

Sable_Jan

Just arrived from Anglsey, the shed feels nice and warm so you must have left the cupboard door open SD and an electric duvet on the bed ooooo pure luxury thanks. There's a gorgeous looking cake in the fridge, thanks Chris, anyone mind if I have first slice I'm starving, it's hungry work building sandcastles and trying to keep two little ones out of the water, it's sub zero that ocean and the wind didn't help. Lovely day though and sure I will sleep well tonight with all the luxuries and no disturbance from Roddy SD the chickens look cute and CLEAN thanks for that. Weather vanes look good and hot water, wow I can have a bath and wash the sand from between my toes and elsewhere. So comfy here might just have an early night as it's Saturday and never anything on tv, have my Kindle a book and magazine so a nice hot cuppa to take with me oh and maybe another slice of Chris's cake, yum. off for that bath catch up later. Ouch! Have we got a hammer? Just caught my big toe on a nail sticking up near the fridge if I can find a hammer I will bang it in, I'm pretty good with a hammer. My bath's going cold catch up later
Oooh, you making me jealous.....I want a bath....have run sink full of hot water before I went outside with bedtime treats. Hope it will watm my not tomo to swing a flannel downstairs loo.

Ah, was it your kindle Satindoll found on sofa, it's on the bookshelf...

Reactions: 2 people

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Oooh, you making me jealous.....I want a bath....have run sink full of hot water before I went outside with bedtime treats. Hope it will watm my not tomo to swing a flannel downstairs loo.

Ah, was it your kindle Satindoll found on sofa, it's on the bookshelf...
Yes, my Kindle don't know how I came to lose it. Sorry Jan that was a bit mean of me to show off about my bath, forgot you were in a pickle. I was excited as I don' t have a bath at home, had it removed and a walk in shower put in so seeing a bath was a treat for me. All quiet here and just put the electric duvet on so by the time I do the necessary bathroom visit and clean my teeth the bed will be nicely warm, don't expect me to be up early, I'm making the most of this brief escape, night night

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
@poohtiggy
Thanks for putting the hammer back, I hate it when people BORROW my tools and not replace them, especially the person who used my electric screwdriver and didn't put the battery on charge.
I realise I was a bit mean saying no Elephants, so if you want them they will be welcome.
Give them a bath.
Shovel their s===t
NO NO NO NO NO.
No, I didn't mean I wanted some at the shed,:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: it was just an 'I love elephants comment' crikey nobody would want to go there never mind spend a night have you seen the amount of **** one of them makes:eek: the chicks wouldn't stand a chance and if they ever got in the shed well:eek::shifty::oops::arghh::arghh::arghh: anyway got the bed nice and warm, cuppa in hand and as a special treat a digestive, only had piece of cake, aren't I a good girl.....I do sleep walk though;)
@poohtiggy
Give them a bath.
Shovel their s===t
NO NO NO NO NO.

S

Sable_Jan

Yes, my Kindle don't know how I came to lose it. Sorry Jan that was a bit mean of me to show off about my bath, forgot you were in a pickle. I was excited as I don' t have a bath at home, had it removed and a walk in shower put in so seeing a bath was a treat for me. All quiet here and just put the electric duvet on so by the time I do the necessary bathroom visit and clean my teeth the bed will be nicely warm, don't expect me to be up early, I'm making the most of this brief escape, night night
Ooh, nooo, don't worry.....was just feeling grotty (in a grimy sense) and the bath sounded sooo nice.... Clean and snuggled in bed now listening the commentary on S Darko (sequel to Donny Darko ) that I've just finished watching.
Hope Roddy doesn't wake you up too early in the morning......

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
No, I didn't mean I wanted some at the shed,:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: it was just an 'I love elephants comment' crikey nobody would want to go there never mind spend a night have you seen the amount of **** one of them makes:eek: the chicks wouldn't stand a chance and if they ever got in the shed well:eek::shifty::oops::arghh::arghh::arghh: anyway got the bed nice and warm, cuppa in hand and as a special treat a digestive, only had piece of cake, aren't I a good girl.....I do sleep walk though;)

Ooh, nooo, don't worry.....was just feeling grotty (in a grimy sense) and the bath sounded sooo nice.... Clean and snuggled in bed now listening the commentary on S Darko (sequel to Donny Darko ) that I've just finished watching.
Hope Roddy doesn't wake you up too early in the morning......
If he does he will be first under any elephant dung!!! Night

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Enjoyed my night in the shed, nice cosy duvet but will take my own pillow next time, really fussy on pillows and always put hubby's at my back, still I slept well. Our farmer neighbour invited me for breakfast, home cured bacon fresh eggs and mushrooms the wife grows in her shed mmmmm yum very freindly people. Left everything tidy and fed the animals and resisted the temptation of Chris's cake (have to consider my waistline ) the chicken in the rainbow coloured top has been adopted by me I called him Henry, he's so cute, didn't give him any extra feed though but he did get a cuddle. Back home and faced with the cleaning, kitchen bathroom bedroom and hallway all done now have to sort the lounge have lunch and then my colouring book is coming out. Hope you all have a good day, it's hissinng it down here and very grey, the flowers in the garden are drooping with the weight of the wet stuff

C

chris lowe

Right have ordered the arks 2 of, as I don't know how many piggies are coming, and sows won't share, fencing ordered, rubber mats for flooring ordered,
If you ever pass a field with pigs in, their houses look like a half moon made of corrugated iron, they are called arks, closed at the rear end and a half closure on the front.
Meant to say the new flood lights on coup and stables are automatic, they will come on at dusk and go off at midnight as will the new lights beside the path coming in so no more tripping up in the dark, and the one by the door is on a sensor.
We've got several fields full of piggies near us. If we feed them lots of apples will that mean we won't need apples sauce when we barbecue them?

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
We've got several fields full of piggies near us. If we feed them lots of apples will that mean we won't need apples sauce when we barbecue them?

I don't think it works quite that way, but you are sailing close to the wind with some of the girls. lol :bag:

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Ladies, Mr SD and I popped by earlier, I wanted to show him the brambles that need clearing before the arks arrive, he says he can do, but lordy it was so slippery with all that rain we nearly went nose over apex, so I'm thinking maybe upgrade the paths with that rubber walkway stuff, it'll make life easier for those of us in prams too,
Mr SD asked if we'd thought of having a veranda, covered of course, which would be useful so we wouldn't get wet whilst fiddling with the lock and have somewhere to hang wet coats and leave our willies, just a thought.
Left the cupboard door open as it was a bit chilly inside.
@poohtiggy, glad you had a good night and aren't the neighbours lovely, so jealous you got invited for breccia, I've heard their home cured bacon is yum, mind I have tried their mushrooms so much nicer than shop brought ones really flavourful.
Later Ladies.

S

Sable_Jan

Enjoyed my night in the shed, nice cosy duvet but will take my own pillow next time, really fussy on pillows and always put hubby's at my back, still I slept well. Our farmer neighbour invited me for breakfast, home cured bacon fresh eggs and mushrooms the wife grows in her shed mmmmm yum very freindly people. Left everything tidy and fed the animals and resisted the temptation of Chris's cake (have to consider my waistline ) the chicken in the rainbow coloured top has been adopted by me I called him Henry, he's so cute, didn't give him any extra feed though but he did get a cuddle. Back home and faced with the cleaning, kitchen bathroom bedroom and hallway all done now have to sort the lounge have lunch and then my colouring book is coming out. Hope you all have a good day, it's hissinng it down here and very grey, the flowers in the garden are drooping with the weight of the wet stuff
Sounds like the Farmer family are really nice people. Not had chance to go say hello yet.....well that's TWO named, Roddy and Henry (presumably short for Henrietta of course...being a girl) the one with the red and black coat could be Chickita (flamenco dancing colours...or so films have us believe) I know it's spelled differently than that but being a chicken......;);)

S

Sable_Jan

Sounds like the Farmer family are really nice people. Not had chance to go say hello yet.....well that's TWO named, Roddy and Henry (presumably short for Henrietta of course...being a girl) the one with the red and black coat could be Chickita (flamenco dancing colours...or so films have us believe) I know it's spelled differently than that but being a chicken......;);)