The SCREAM thread

K

Kat100

Sadly things have got a lot worse today and it looks like I've no option but to go. I'm going to compile a final post today carefully explaining why. Very sad but really really can't thank everyone enough for their concern and support. Sue xxxxxx
Dear sue you are a very valued member .. Kat X
@mrspuddleduck

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I believe I am being bullied which have been going on for several weeks. It is personalised but in addition there are times when the individual is attempting to sabotage threads that I post on. Whilst I can deal with the personal insults and abuse, it is now becoming disruptive to the wider community and thus my presence is preventing people from posting or asking questions because some people are telling me they feel uncomfortable or intimidated by the personal attacks on me and they are concerned they may be next. So yes in a sense it's about type 3c because its the area which I've been trying to help develop and there's been quite a few new people who have been scared off

As stated in the PM - you can ignore a user (you hadn't stated whether you have or not). All concerns are taken seriously, the thread you mentioned had been investigated and bullying (by the member you mentioned) wasn't found to have occurred.

A

Avocado Sevenfold

As stated in the PM - you can ignore a user (you hadn't stated whether you have or not). All concerns are taken seriously, the thread you mentioned had been investigated and bullying (by the member you mentioned) wasn't found to have occurred.
Unless everyone ignores a member, the ignore function doesn't really work. It just makes the ignorer look like a pushover.

*gentle scream* My filling broke today.

Reactions: 4 people

Nicola M

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Had my mother post me a letter the other day with an order inside that I was sending back. She came to me today to say the letter must have opened and in her bag was the order I was sending back :banghead: So somewhere out there is an envelope with an order slip in for returns and no order. Going to have to send it again with a note inside explaining what's happened. It's laughable but frustrating also!

Chook

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People who think they know everything.
So, it was only last week I was bragging to work colleagues about how great my mobile phone is: 'perfect in every way' blah, blah.

Then yesterday when I charged it there was a 2 hour download / upgrade thingy which I'd been postponing until a day off. And this upgrade thing has done some awful things to my lovely phone. The worst of which is when moving between webpages or clicking through from emails to web pages it now does this movement 'thing' whereby the page sort of collapses backwards and swoops forwards and its making me feel motion sick every time I use it. Bleughhhh! Also feels like it might trigger a migraine. :***:

Why do they insist on fixing things that aren't broke??? :confused::arghh:

Reactions: 2 people
S

Sable_Jan

Had my mother post me a letter the other day with an order inside that I was sending back. She came to me today to say the letter must have opened and in her bag was the order I was sending back :banghead: So somewhere out there is an envelope with an order slip in for returns and no order. Going to have to send it again with a note inside explaining what's happened. It's laughable but frustrating also!
There's always so much tape on any envelopes with an enclosure that it would have to fight it's way out.. at least it was the item that fell out and not the letter...easier to sort out than if they'd got the item back and been unable to trace it back to you.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Some people and the numbingly stupid things they write, arrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh :arghh: it makes me so angry :mad:

S

Sable_Jan

Some people and the numbingly stupid things they write, arrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh :arghh: it makes me so angry :mad:
There are some decidedly dumb people around that's for sure.....best to ignore them if you can OR if it's a post on here just say "I'm sorry, I have to disagree with you. This is how I see it..........." then leave it at that and not be drawn in to mor replies by any retaliatory responses THEN "ignore" that person in settings.....
Big hugs

Trachet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Curry. Rude people.
  • Aargh! Just come back from church where after the service I teach piano to a lovely girl who has made brilliant progress. As she lives no where near me this is the only place we can get together for a lesson. When she started 18 months ago another little girl also started. Her mum was so pushy and nagged her the entire lesson. Well the 2nd girl wasn't as regular coming for her lesson. Then the girl and her mum stopped coming to church before Christmas.

• Well they have resurfaced and she has demanded that she starts lessons again. I said not to after Easter. and she started moaning like anything! I pointed out that she would have to start all over again and I said that she could start lessons again after Christmas, (obviously last year) but they never turned up. But she said I want them to start NEXT WEEK! So I pointed out that the whole church is going out for a meal next week and there would not be time. The week after is Easter and her baby is being baptized then.

• I know she will start moaning at the poor child as she will not be at the same standard as the 1st girl. Well frankly in 25 years of teaching piano I've only come across about 5 of her ability. Sorry, nothing to do with diabetes but needed to get it off my chest. Some people! :mad:

S

Sable_Jan

• Aargh! Just come back from church where after the service I teach piano to a lovely girl who has made brilliant progress. As she lives no where near me this is the only place we can get together for a lesson. When she started 18 months ago another little girl also started. Her mum was so pushy and nagged her the entire lesson. Well the 2nd girl wasn't as regular coming for her lesson. Then the girl and her mum stopped coming to church before Christmas.

• Well they have resurfaced and she has demanded that she starts lessons again. I said not to after Easter. and she started moaning like anything! I pointed out that she would have to start all over again and I said that she could start lessons again after Christmas, (obviously last year) but they never turned up. But she said I want them to start NEXT WEEK! So I pointed out that the whole church is going out for a meal next week and there would not be time. The week after is Easter and her baby is being baptized then.

• I know she will start moaning at the poor child as she will not be at the same standard as the 1st girl. Well frankly in 25 years of teaching piano I've only come across about 5 of her ability. Sorry, nothing to do with diabetes but needed to get it off my chest. Some people! :mad:
It's a thread for any sort of scream. @Robinredbreast started it for Occasions such as this
Poor child, and poor you...

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
WHY oh Why does my hubby bring in a cold and then after a few days give me it ...he gets rid of it pretty quick while I tend to keep it for weeks arghhhh

S

Shar67

On the subject of husbands, I could easily have shouted earlier on today
Me. Were you in the bedroom when I was in the kitchen?
Him. What?
Him. what are you asking me?
Me. Just before I came into the living room from the kitchen, did you go into the bedroom?
Him. I don't know what your asking
Me. I went to the kitchen, you were sitting here, did you get up and go into the bedroom. (This is the point I'm on that line where I'm just about to shout)
Him. No
10 minutes later,
Him. I think the dog went in.
I love the bones of him but he can be hard work.

Trachet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Curry. Rude people.
Cycling year -

January got knocked off by a pedestrian running in to me.
February came off bike because a cyclist was not looking where he was going and I avoided him so came off.
March stopped in middle of the road with r arm out, indicating to go right, stupid woman pulls out of parking space as I moved result me off bike again!

There was some lovely people that checked I was ok, (bruised bum again!) but did I get an apology from the woman? She didn't even check that I was ok. I know seeing is a problem for me but I've just about had it with stupid drivers today who are wrapped up in their own little world! I've had 3 near misses since that all down to idiotic drivers. ARGHHHHHHHH!

S

Sable_Jan

Cycling year -

January got knocked off by a pedestrian running in to me.
February came off bike because a cyclist was not looking where he was going and I avoided him so came off.
March stopped in middle of the road with r arm out, indicating to go right, stupid woman pulls out of parking space as I moved result me off bike again!

There was some lovely people that checked I was ok, (bruised bum again!) but did I get an apology from the woman? She didn't even check that I was ok. I know seeing is a problem for me but I've just about had it with stupid drivers today who are wrapped up in their own little world! I've had 3 near misses since that all down to idiotic drivers. ARGHHHHHHHH!
That's your 3. You'll be OK now

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
got my council tax bill yesterday WHY has it gone up AGAIN WHY do pensioners have to pay all the council tax when they on pensions arghhhhhhhh thye trying to kill us all off I am sure with stress :woot::greedy::bigtears:
stress

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
On the subject of husbands, I could easily have shouted earlier on today
Him. What?
Him. what are you asking me?
Me. Just before I came into the living room from the kitchen, did you go into the bedroom?
Him. I don't know what your asking
Me. I went to the kitchen, you were sitting here, did you get up and go into the bedroom. (This is the point I'm on that line where I'm just about to shout)
Him. No
10 minutes later,
Him. I think the dog went in.
I love the bones of him but he can be hard work.

I'm lucky ?..................I don't have one of those :p