Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.8 this morning. :)

I eat a very low carb diet, but I have noticed that eating one thin slice of high protein bread with melted cheese late evening results in low blood sugars the following morning, so maybe it is working as a liver block to reduce the dawn phenomenon.
What a very tasty blocker :hungry:

Reactions: OrsonKartt

OrsonKartt

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
over selling.... oh so many things are enthusiastically oversold
5.3 at 7.30 this morning . Funny old summer day here. Overcast but mild enough to have coffee and breakfast on the beach... Have a great day if you can

No meds : Diet and activity

( I don't like the word exercise, it sounds like something someone else would do)

Last edited:

bigjim19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
a lot of food im supposed to eat yuk
Could I make a suggestion please.

So that we know what the read I g mean to us as a comparison to our own. Could we state if we are on insulin or other drugs.

I am at 5.8 this morning with no meds at all.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Diabetes.co.uk Forum mobile app

Good ask will try and remember to do so 5.7 no meds

Reactions: ziggy_w and berylc

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
7.2 after a restless night. I'm excited because the Three Degrees are performing at our local theatre tonight! Even better, I get to see the show for free because I volunteer there :D

D

Deleted member 308541

5.7 at 4:45 am.

Could I make a suggestion please.

So that we know what the read I g mean to us as a comparison to our own. Could we state if we are on insulin or other drugs.

I have my Metformin dosage listed in my medication list in my sig, I am to lazy to re-type it every time I post in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator: