Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Take it easy with the knees :)
They are fine today Mike. Yesterday's rest did the trick.
ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1416807115.830422.jpg

It feels very fresh this morning, although plenty of sunshine after an overnight shower.

Now that I convinced myself to get out there( I am walking as if write this) I am really enjoying the walk.

ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1416807285.409229.jpg

Be good, or be careful

Pavlos

Reactions: 14 people

JohnD54

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rice
5.5 back to my normal morning readings, oh well work beckons and hopefully delivery of my new exercise bike. Have got severely fed up using my good ladies Health Rider so have invested in a recumbent exercise bike. Now that winter is kicking in will be using this as the walking will be curtailed somewhat.

Have a good day everyone.

Reactions: 15 people

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
If mine goes below 5 i start feeling weird lol anyways 9.3 this am and only had a small lump of cheese last eve for my supper :meh:

Reactions: 8 people

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
4.3 for me today; which is towards my upper range. Mr B has been away for a few days, doing boy things, and looking back, my carb levels have dropped back a bit over the weekend. Curiously, I seem to be proving, again, that I also have a lower (undefined) threshold whereby my body starts raising it's own fasting levels. I don't know whether this is because it means if my carbs reduce, proportionally my fats rise, but normal service will be resumed when Mr B comes home later.

I enjoy a few days on my own every now and then, but I've also missed him. :happy::happy::happy:

Life is good, playmates. Let's not waste what we have. :):):):)

Reactions: 13 people

fionamarie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.9 bedime, 6.8 the morning:) Not been below 8 in a morning since I started testing so good result and makes me happy

Reactions: 17 people

daddys1

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.1 @ 0.36am Bedtime then 7.36am 5.1 Morning, don't know if anything happens in the middle of the night/morning, should I?

Reactions: 11 people

pavlovsdog

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
4.6 this morning. I'm relieved, as my results have been on the increase the last couple of days.

Reactions: 12 people

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.6 this morning. Was 4.8 at bedtime then I had urge for snack as couldn't sleep so had a small apple and some cheese - 5.9 at 2hrs after it and large mug decaff. No sooner got to sleep than phone rang once at 2 am so awake again and on edge!!

Reactions: 16 people

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
6.9 bedtime
7.1 fasting :arghh:

You'll get there eventually Diana, you're doing all the right things.

I always look forward to seeing your avatar by the way ...

5.8 again here.

Reactions: 10 people
Status
Not open for further replies.