Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sable_Jan

Nowt. My surgery don't believe in fibromylagia!! I use CBT techniques to cope and they do help sometimes. Tbh I've not had this bad a flare for years so it's a bit of a shock reliving how bad I can feel. If it doesn't improve soon I'll have to see GP though not sure what he will suggest - it was usually lose weight and see CBT therapist. Done both and still in pain so maybe they'll play a new record.
Print off some of the info from the fibromyalgia UK's website or ask to be referred to Rheumatology dept at your local hosp

Reactions: 4 people
S

Sable_Jan

I've got the cold, no doubt caught it off one of those ignorant persons who can't use a hanky. 11.2 mmol/l at breakfast and a better 8.9 mmol/l at dinner. Ahhhtissshoooo lol

Treated this as a sick day
Get well soon. It's the diabetes.co.UK virus :oops::eek:

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Thanks troops in the war against diabetes, you are all like an extended family to me. The advice and support is truly appreciated. Thanks All
EDWARD

Reactions: 7 people
S

Sable_Jan

Thanks troops in the war against diabetes, you are all like an extended family to me. The advice and support is truly appreciated. Thanks All
EDWARD
We're all in this together - we may be locationally widespread but pretty clos otherwise for a bunch of "strangers" I'd say "friends" now though e-friends :)

Reactions: 9 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
:pI should have mentioned the laughter too on this forum, just love it!

Reactions: 9 people

MsVelvet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
7.2 this morning. Last night pre-dinner was 6.5 and at 2hrs I got a 4.8, tested again 5.4. So I called it 5.4. I ate only steak for dinner, oh I did have a vodka with diet tonic. I find if I eat steak my bs lowers very quickly.

Reactions: 12 people

Nuthead

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
7.2 this morning. Last night pre-dinner was 6.5 and at 2hrs I got a 4.8, tested again 5.4. So I called it 5.4. I ate only steak for dinner, oh I did have a vodka with diet tonic. I find if I eat steak my bs lowers very quickly.
We all believe you. That's my exc.......errrr reason for eating steak and drinking vodka.....
hotdog.gif

Reactions: 10 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Shurely shum mishtake there Ms Velvet lol

S

Sable_Jan

5.1 pre carvery roast. 5.4 2hrs later. Piece of fruit cake around 9:30ish using quinoa flour, now 2.5 hrs later 6.2.... Will test properly tomo. Oh, the lasagne 4.8 pre 6.3 post 2hrs but didn't get chance to test the 2.5 and 3 hrs

Reactions: 15 people

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
96mg or 5,33mmol today.

Up early to drive my mom to hospital for her 6:00am appointment for a cataract operation today.

Still a mommy's boy at heart!

Be good

Pavlos

Reactions: 21 people

Silver Hammer

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
4.8 this morning, back up to my usual average. I am going to test my cholesterol and HbA1C this weekend and see how I am getting on and will post this here probably on Sunday morning

Maxwell

Reactions: 19 people

JohnD54

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rice
96mg or 5,33mmol today.

Up early to drive my mom to hospital for her 6:00am appointment for a cataract operation today.

Still a mommy's boy at heart!

Be good

Pavlos

Hope all goes well at the hospital with you Mother,

Reactions: 8 people
Status
Not open for further replies.