2014/15 Football Season

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Great photos Pavlos.Hope you enjoyed the sights of Manchester as well.
Very much so.

We were very fortunate with the weather as well, as no rain to speak of over our stay.

On the day of the game, I got to speak with the Chairman of City, he was staying at the same hotel as us so I took the opportunity to introduce myself at breakfast, and also got to meet a real hero from my youth at the hospitality event prior to the match, big Joe Corrigan, the legendary City and England goalkeeper.

ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1415112091.981615.jpg

ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1415112122.200889.jpg

So overall a great day and a great short holiday

ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1415112158.767582.jpg

Especially as we won the game as well.

Pavlos

Reactions: 6 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Just turned on and there you were!
Nearly went to Coldham to watch our youth play but I'm knackered. I'm actually dosing watching pointless!
Hopefully liverpo get taught a football lesson again tonight and Arsenal progress.

Reactions: 4 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Great pictures Pavlos. What a gent Joe is! Have not been to the Etihad! Would love Rovers to get them there in the cup! Wishful thinking again!!!

Reactions: 4 people

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
Just turned on and there you were!
Nearly went to Coldham to watch our youth play but I'm knackered. I'm actually dosing watching pointless!
Hopefully liverpo get taught a football lesson again tonight and Arsenal progress.

I'm off to darts shortly, not working tomorrow so it might be a late one!!

Reactions: 2 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I'm off to darts shortly, not working tomorrow so it might be a late one!!
Enjoy mate! I'll be snoozing in my TV chair trying to watch the footie. I might get a day off thurs! Finish well tonight! Play the board not the player! Good luck! Have a fire for me!

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Enjoy mate! I'll be snoozing in my TV chair trying to watch the footie. I might get a day off thurs! Finish well tonight! Play the board not the player! Good luck! Have a fire for me!

Just won us the match with an 82 checkout, not the easy way though, 13 19 Bull :eek:

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hope you tried bull double sixteen route cos it must have been a bad dart if you were going treble fourteen!
Do you play straight 501?
How many players for a team?

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hope you tried bull double sixteen route cos it must have been a bad dart if you were going treble fourteen!
Do you play straight 501?
How many players for a team?

Straight 501, 5 singles and 2 doubles, I was on 4th and we were 3-0 up. I was actually going for treble 18 with my first dart lol! Must have been a freak gust of wind or something.....

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Treble eighteen for double fourteen unusual! Interesting! Fourteens wouldn't be your favourite starting double or was the scrumpy working?

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Treble eighteen for double fourteen unusual! Interesting! Fourteens wouldn't be your favourite starting double or was the scrumpy working?

My preferred doubles are anything that side of the board to be honest. We won 6-1 and now we're having a team tournament. I'm winning and getting my drink on...

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
I see Fulham grabbed a late equaliser to deny Blackpool the 3 points.McMahon was sent off and rightfully so he apparently lashed out with his foot at a Fulham player.Clarky not happy with him and rightfully so.Theres no need to behave like that at any cost.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Our unbeaten run came to an abrupt halt on Tuesday night by Derby county.Bit disapointing like but we shall bounce back and wallop Fulham on Saturday before having a well earned 2 week break.More internationals next week.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
This weeks predictions! Ho him!
Not bad last week!

Home wins For Man utd, Soton, Hammers,.

Draws for Liverpoo, Fulham, and Leeds v Blackpool.

Rovers to get beat in the cup v Bristol rovers!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Warrington Town did well against Exeter City last night they clung on to a 1-0 lead to book a place in the 2nd round.I watched some of the match it was on BBC2.I like to see non league clubs do well.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Wins for Huddersfield,Chelsea,Man City,West Ham,Leeds and in the South Yorkshire Derby bit too close to call but i reckon it will be a draw.Rotherham are a good team at the moment.

Halifax V Bradford tomorrow now that should be a good game and i wonder if it will be on ITV.Too close to call but id like to see the Shaymen do well.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Well we got beaten by ****** Fulham.Bah humbug we need to do some serious working now over the next 2 weeks and get back on the winning streaks.Our Next match at home to Sheff Weds and its to be shown on sky sports 1.Im looking forward to that one 22nd November Bring it on.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I was right about Chelsea winning and Leeds but the rest all drew and we lost.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Bradford beaten Halifax.Halifax were first to score after 3 mins but did nowt else after that.Well done Bradford

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Not happy with cup draw. With all our local teams like Chester Wrexham southport in the draw who we haven't played in ages and after the wait the draw is oxford away! ***!
We were poor Saturday but a penalty gave us a win for a change. First in a while. No excitement till injury time!
Ho hum!