2014/15 Football Season

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Hope you win it Nosher good luck mate :)

Im not happy either Wifes daughter has decided to bring the santa run forward now to 22nd November which means ill be in Bolton that day instead of in front of the telly watching the Town beat the Wendies sniff sniff.Oh well therell be other times to watch the Town lol

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
The FA Cup's lowest-ranked team Warrington Town have been drawn against Conference high-flyers Gateshead in the second round.

At least there will be one Non league side in the 3rd round.Hope we dont get em we want sumat more lucrative like Chelsea or Arsenal or Liverpool any Premiership team except Man utd and preferably at Home and id be off down to the John Smiths lol

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Looking back it was indeed funny and comical!
The team we were playing just equalised, we then had a player sent off for foul language. Which we accepted!
A minute later we had a one on one with the keeper and we won the ball , keeper took player out and referee gave decision to them!!
We were annoyed a blatant pen!
A voice behind me said 'get off the pitch'
I turned around and saw a guy with a blue coat on. He said it again.
'WHo are you?'
'I'm from the county FA'
'Can I see your identification?'
He pointed to his badge on his coat, 'this is my badge'
'No it's not' I said. 'I have a Rovers badge on my t shirt don't mean nowt!'
'I m a level 7 referees educator and trainer'
'Without I D I think you had better move away from our line'
Anyway our club secretary intervened and gave him a dressing down. As he had no right to interfere!
He wanted to take us to the county FA!
He went away with his tail between his legs!
If you are not aware level 7 is only the second level up. Never realised till later!
How can you give up football when things like that happen!
Passion, brilliant, and never once did I swear!!!

Reactions: 5 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Rovers are winning at bury!!
In the paint pot cup!
Yes it was a great game, two even teams playing with good skills and teamwork. Very few chances and the ref had a good game, he let the game flow. Until!
Finished 1-1. Handshakes all round, well played, all round!
Better than watching those prima donnas!

Reactions: 2 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Yippee!!!!!!
Rovers are through to semis and we scored two goals in one game.
Luton up next!

Reactions: 4 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Back to back wins! First time since forever it seems! 5 unbeaten under new manager! :)
Still in relegation zone:(:mad:

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Leeds United settle winding-up petition out of court
Leeds United have settled the winding-up petition they were handed on Friday from former director Melvyn Levi.

The Championship club were presented with the petition by law firm Ford & Warren Solicitors, on behalf of Levi, over unpaid fees of around £150,000.

The unpaid fees dated back to Ken Bates' time in charge of the club.

Bates sold Leeds to GFH Capital in December 2012 before Italian businessman Massimo Cellino bought a majority share in April 2014.

"Mr Levi and Leeds United Football Club Limited are working towards resolving their remaining differences," said a club statement.

The petition had been set to be heard at Leeds Combined Court on 13 January.

Blimey thank god they settled it.We'd hate to lose our beloved (not) neighbours lol.Things wouldnt have been the same without the big Yorkshire derby matches

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Wish we had our old derby games, not talkin bout Liverpoo and evernot. I mean Wrexham, Chester, Stockport, southport etc. we play so many southern teams the away support is paltry and doesn't create an atmosphere. The teams I mention are the ones that are the closest and have suffered relegation from the league. Sometimes I wish there was a north league like they do in the conference. But it doesn't work as they experienced when they had it! Teams couldn't adapt to the step up to what is now the championship!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Town have a lot of travelling to do as well.Theres only Leeds,Sheff Weds,Rotherham,Blackpool,Blackburn,Wigan,Bolton that are short distance though some would class Derby and Notts Forest as easy travel distance.Bournemouth are the furthest away and Brighton both on the south coast and 5 London clubs.Barnsley and Donny went down last year.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Wish we had our old derby games, not talkin bout Liverpoo and evernot. I mean Wrexham, Chester, Stockport, southport etc. we play so many southern teams the away support is paltry and doesn't create an atmosphere. The teams I mention are the ones that are the closest and have suffered relegation from the league. Sometimes I wish there was a north league like they do in the conference. But it doesn't work as they experienced when they had it! Teams couldn't adapt to the step up to what is now the championship!

Yeah the only short distance teams you have with you are Accy,Bury and Morecambe and Fleetwood.York and Mansfield arent that far from you and Carlisle is a reasonable distance up the M6

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Carlisle is still 3 hours away!
Rovers in the spotlight as it's internationals week. Would love a point but can't see it. Luton are flying!
Scotland's game looks juicy!
England will be a non event.
International footie is awful to watch!
Come on rovers!

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
OK, time to mention It........it can be a very long way home from Swansea when you lose. :(

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Another manager got sacked today!
Use rossler of Wigan!
No ones safe!