Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Why at away matches do Leeds supporters always stand up (in seated area)

I'd eject the lot of them

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We got a nice 2 week break now. Next game for us is Monday 11th September at the Hammers. I think we might get Hammered down there :eek::D
You never know - they're still trying to adjust to the new stadium, and the fact that the crowd have to phone in their support from across the running tracks is having a bad effect on their performance.

Besides, Wet Spam are my hot tip for relegation this season ;)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
2-2, we were awful again!
Should have been beaten by a better team all round.

Lots of controversy over their first goal. Their defender punched the ball away off the goal line, they broke and was brought down for a peno!
They scored!
Then doubled their lead and we were not in the game!
Until the last five minutes did we cause problems.

Simply not good enough and struggling at this level.
The performance was really poor!
19th in league and in a relegation battle!!
Wish I knew why players aren't going out there and playing decent footie! Shockingly awful!
The gaffer is now changing formation, shape and personnel to get a win but clearly not working!

Solihull Monday, and they won away today!

Not in a good mood!

Reactions: johnboy412000

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Why at away matches do Leeds supporters always stand up (in seated area)

I'd eject the lot of them

If you haven't noticed, most away fans stand up throughout the game!
Even Liverpoo so called fans don't sit! (Most of them are armchair sky supporters!)

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
You never know - they're still trying to adjust to the new stadium, and the fact that the crowd have to phone in their support from across the running tracks is having a bad effect on their performance.

Besides, Wet Spam are my hot tip for relegation this season ;)

Oh well then if your hot tip is right then we should beat Wet Spam :D

Reactions: jay hay-char

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
We are **** end of story. Penny pinching owner is ruinung our club. We are paying for HIS massive mistakes. We will be down in the Championship a long time, that's if we stay up.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Diabetes.co.uk Forum mobile app

Don't despair my Mackem friend seasons still in the first month

Remember it's not a sprint it's a marathon

We got a hiding yesterday too

Jc3131

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Don't despair my Mackem friend seasons still in the first month

Remember it's not a sprint it's a marathon

We got a hiding yesterday too
I know what our club is like. They have made expensive mistakes in the past and the majority of fans could see all the issues that we are having comimg.

We haven't won at home since 2003, well not quite that long, but it seems it (December 2016).

Grayson doesn't stand a chance.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I know what our club is like. They have made expensive mistakes in the past and the majority of fans could see all the issues that we are having comimg.

We haven't won at home since 2003, well not quite that long, but it seems it (December 2016).

Grayson doesn't stand a chance.

If you mean Simon Grayson he was a good manager for us he got us promoted to the Championship then later on we sacked him after 11 months cos I think we hit a bad run of narrowly escaping relegation 3 times. Then came Mark Robins who lasted 18 months and then came Chris Powell who lasted 14 months then along came the Super man David Wagner who at the 2nd attempt got us Promoted to the Premiership. At the moment he's doing very well for us but its early days. I'm actually surprised that nobody has tried to Poach him from us. Like Cumberland says its early doors yet season only just started. With any luck you'll come good and get promoted

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We are **** end of story. Penny pinching owner is ruinung our club. We are paying for HIS massive mistakes. We will be down in the Championship a long time, that's if we stay up.

The very first match that I took my son to at St Mary's was Saints vs Sunderland. At that time, you were on the verge of being relegated from the Premiership and I'm afraid we didn't help matters by beating you, and then nicking Kevin Phillips when you went down.

Since then, both of our teams have had variable fortunes and, however rubbish it looks for Sunderland at the moment (and I agree with your analysis), you'll come back, like we did, and like you have done before.

I agree that a change of ownership would immeasurably help with this process, mind you.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Sunderland, where do I start?
Was pickpockted in nineties at Roker Park!
Swapped scarves when the macams were promoted in noughties (ish) last game of the season at Prenton Park.
Did conga in Stadium of light when battered 5-0 there.
Coach broke down on M6 and never got the game.
Won 1-0 on Boxing day!
Was close to dugout when the infamous cup game when we still had eleven players on the pitch after substituting player sent off. Aldo pulled a fast one! Peter Reid was have a heart attack berating the fourth official, subsequently, the ref and linesman and fourth official got demoted!
Others obviously, but these come quickly to mind!

C'mon macams, howay the lads!

Just think, we were championship level just four seasons ago!
Never thought we would be at this shocking level!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Liverpool won and go in to 2nd place having won 4-0 and scored 1 more goal than us. I'm happy we go in to the international break in 3rd place :)

Reactions: Cumberland