Blood sugars working in reverse

oldman1954

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
people who dont signal when they are turning left or right.
What were your blood glucose levels when you went to bed and how much did you drink in the evening. If you want to be sure then test when you get up for a wee
Hi when i went to bed it was 7.6 and when got up for a wee it was 6-3 and i had about 3 ltrs of water during the day

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I think with that amount of water (which is good) you would be very lucky not to have to get up during the night. Your kidneys and bladder can only hold so much!

Reactions: 4 people

andcol

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I think with that amount of water (which is good) you would be very lucky not to have to get up during the night. Your kidneys and bladder can only hold so much!
Yep I agree with that - nothing to do with blood sugars

Hi when i went to bed it was 7.6 and when got up for a wee it was 6-3 and i had about 3 ltrs of water during the day

I always had a rule not to go to bed with blood glucose levels above the 6s and would walk up and down the stairs 20 times on my way up for the night if they were

Reactions: 2 people

oldman1954

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
So its nothing to do with a liver dump ..thats good ..one less thing to worry about

oldman1954

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hi is there any way to stop liver dumps or at least cut them down ? ..iv`e read on other threads of members having a glass of red wine before bed could this help ?

andcol

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
No it is natural. What you need to do is clear the fat from your liver and pancreas and it will starting behaving better. Cutting carbs and/or low calorie will help with that along with moderate exercise.

Reactions: 4 people