Crisco

librarising

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
[Still leaves all the other gunk in it./quote]

Agree entirely. Just don't want to make PUFAs another line of division.
My surfing took me via Mumsnet, where margarine was deemed at least better than butter with its saturated fat :roll:
I won't touch any 'spread' now. Far too worried about its so-called 'healthiness.'

But each must be to their own :D

Geoff aka Fathead 2

Defren

librarising said:

My surfing took me via Mumsnet, where margarine was deemed at least better than butter with its saturated fat :roll:
I won't touch any 'spread' now. Far too worried about its so-called 'healthiness.'

Geoff aka Fathead 2

After experimentation and research, I now only use butter. Sainsburys taste the difference butter is really nice as it's made from Jersey milk. Puts Lurpak and 'spreads' to shame. :D

Paul1976

Dislikes
The puzzle that is Asperger syndrome that I still can't fit together.
Defren said:
librarising said:

Geoff aka Fathead 2

After experimentation and research, I now only use butter. Sainsburys taste the difference butter is really nice as it's made from Jersey milk. Puts Lurpak and 'spreads' to shame. :D
I like that particular Butter too along with Kerrygold.Tesco finest channel island gold top milk is very nice and all I drink now in coffee.

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
As has been said "Hydrogenated fat" is Trans fat.
I always prefer natural food. thus lard or butter, but not somehing synthesized in the chemistry lab
anyway it doesn't appear to contain carbs, so won't affect that part of the diet
[Even if it kills you! :twisted: ]
Hana

Paul1976

Dislikes
The puzzle that is Asperger syndrome that I still can't fit together.
You can't beat natural food IMO!! It rattles the Nurse practicioner but I will not lose sleep over that!!

SweetHeart

I like Alpine butter from Waitrose and President butter, both are unsalted, really nice. My favourite is Wheelbarrow butter which reminds me of growing up in Holland.

Julia