Due HbA1c.....

debbiiee

It has been a while since I last posted... Next week is scheduled for my next HbA1c... I did not have a good control in the past 2 months as before... My last HbA1c was 6.8. I am not happy to expect a higher value than this:(

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Heathenlass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Welcome back, @debbilee :)
Why do you think your control went awry ?
If you have an idea why, it's a starting point for correction. If your A1c is higher this time, don't get despondent about it, it happens to us all, and can be seen as a motivator for getting back on track - an opportunity and challenge ;)

Good luck with it - the results may surprise you in a good way anyway !

Signy

Reactions: 4 people

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Good luck Debs and try not to worry, hope it's better than you expect it to be :)

Reactions: 2 people

Alasdair

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Many of us dream of reaching 6.8 so please don't give yourself a hard time if you have went up. If you have then I'm sure you'll know yourself if there's a reason behind that. You've obviously worked hard to get your levels there and maintain them so you know what works for you, keep doing it. I want to get to where you're at! :bookworm::banghead::nailbiting::)

Reactions: 2 people

Anie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
My last one was 7, down from 7.3. Not much of a drop but am going to try harder for my next one in 3 months.