dvla revoked licence

denbo

Well I have been to see the DVLA I dependants consultant today and he's passed me hooray so now he's posting report to DVLA hopin this doesn't take em long but ill b ringing them in the wk to c if tney av ad the report

Reactions: 2 people

denbo

Went to c a in dependant consultant sat he passed me to get me hgv back I feel like ringin DVLA but what's the point they never av any answers might as well wait

ME2U

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I have had all my entitlements Revoked due to 1 episode that occurred last November 2013 while i was asleep, but yet passed another Medical in Feb 2014. March 2014 HGV/LGV/CAR/MOTORCYLE Licence Revoked yet dvla have not contacted my Dr nor Consultant. DVLA lost me my job for a company who i had worked for 10 years...never had a problem driving HGV's and was doing my CPC also + Forklift refresher course and lost my rights to that.

DVLA have lost me another job to because i couldn't provide my Licence and they refused to forward a copy to the Employer. So i applied for a Voluntary Van Driver job to...guess what happened.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

denbo

Know exactly how yr feelin this happened to me I was made redundant in sept but my renewal was due in oct so I Wudnt ov been ad to work anyway as the paper work the DVLA sent me to drive firms wud not except this I told them this but it was like talkin to a brick wall many hurdles to jump but just got mine bk last wk so don't give up