Forum upgrade

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi everybody - just a note to say that the forum upgrade has now finished. The forum should now be faster, lighter, and speedier to load.

We'll be changing a few of the colours today and over the weekend, so watch this space! :)

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Finding small text difficult to read since it is greyscale. could not log in with my password, had to forget and renew. Annoying so far. OldVatr But then I always was.

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I switched display to ULX mode so I can read the posts. The blue banner is screwed. It no loger identifies the DCUK brand but has Ui.X2 instead with an unrecognisable Logo.

Reactions: Goonergal

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Since the upgrade I appear to have reverted to my previous ID of Robbity after having issues with this account due to loss of original email address early last year. I have been Robbity2 since then because of this but current email now seems to be working with old account.

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Since the upgrade I appear to have reverted to my previous ID of Robbity after having issues with this account due to loss of original email address early last year. I have been Robbity2 since then because of this but current email now seems to be working with old account.
My password disappeared, and I had to reset it with a new one. Account is working but I seem to need to login every time I access the Forum, so it is obviously logging me out automatically. This is n annoyance since I csn no longer click on an alert email and get taken straight to the text.

Fenn

Type of diabetes
Type 1.5
Treatment type
Insulin
I couldn’t do it but how hard would it be to keep the colour red at least? this is wonky for me, maybe we will get used to it but first impression is a huge raspberry sorry

Reactions: Robbity

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
My password disappeared, and I had to reset it with a new one. Account is working but I seem to need to login every time I access the Forum, so it is obviously logging me out automatically. This is n annoyance since I csn no longer click on an alert email and get taken straight to the text.
Yes it was my attempt to reset my Robbity2 password as requested that seems to have messed me up again as email ended up the same for both my current Robbity2 account and this original and apparently until now defunct Robbity one.

ETA Please ignore my now deleted from this post request to use an alternative email for Robbity2, as I've now modified this account to add info on my alternative & now temporary user name.. :banghead::banghead:

Last edited:
Reactions: Goonergal

lucylocket61

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
why have we got two different threads about this? Its confusing finding information. I am now on my laptop and still dont have any arrow under user names to find out what type of diabetic they are, nor access to any information they have shared.

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
No more Emoticons for me to post on others posts? I can only see “Like“.
EDIT

currently on laptop.

if i HOVER over LIKE... i get a 5 options showing.

in android mobile press AND Hold LIKE button.

and IF anyone wants to revert a like or whatever, click LIKE a 2nd time. once you'd posted incorrect 'like'

in i click on panel tool bar above post in MOBILE

o get Bold Italic..Then CHAIN, PICTURE icons..NEXT to that is 3 dots.

Click on the 3 dots and the SMILIE Icon appears.

laptop it is as it was above post.

Apologies for confusion.

Last edited: